Death wish.

Louix Kingsley.
Everything went silent and that name ran in Amira's head over and over again whilst tears started filling in her eyes. She felt like she couldn't breath nor move. Louix got up smiling proudly with his friends who were all cheering and laughing. Everyone was.

"Hey Amira!" Kelaiah said still holding her hand from earlier.

"You okay?" Rosa asked.

"Listen it's going to be alright" Nevaeh said.

"They wouldn't do it if it wasn't safe" Monica added.

"But...but he could get hurt" Amira whispered.

Then as everyone stopped cheering as the goblet released another name. That's stranger as there should only be four contestants.

Dumbledore whispered a name.

Then spoke up and said "Harry Potter" Everyone turning to Harry.

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore shouted.

He then got up and walked over to Dumbledore shyly. Camila's smile faded.

"Well like we said Hogwarts wouldn't put children in danger, would they?" Poala said trying to sound reassuring.

"Yeah it's going to be fine" Aila said.

"You guys worry too much" Veronica added.

Darya hugged Camila and Amira. Soph hugged Kelaiah.

~~~~~~~

All the girls went to their next lesson.

"If Theo comes anywhere near you tell me and I will hex him" Veronica said.

"Not if I hex him first" Aila replied.

"Hear me out we pin him down and each take a shot" Darya laughed.

"I'm with Darya in this one" Soph said putting her arm around her.

They all split up and went to their correct classes.

The next lesson was potions and was full of talk of the tournament, Amira wanted to talk about anything but that. When Cedric walked in everyone cheered, except Kelaiah. She punched his arm calling him all sorts of names but Snape told her to be quiet. Amira didn't feel upset anymore she felt angry. She told him not to do it and he still did, he knows the consequences if he is not careful. Amira was tearing up again from anger as she had no control from stopping this tournament.

It was like he had a death wish.

"Mr Weasley late again, take a seat.....NOW!" Snape said without having to turn around when Fred walked in.

Fred walked in and smiled straight away at Amira when he saw her. He sat down and got out his book which had a lot more notes in then before, he had actually listened to her on Saturday.

"Wait are you about to cry?" Fred whispered.

"No I'm just" Amira said getting interrupted.

"Did Th- he say something to you?" He said.

"No its not" She said getting interrupted again.

"What lesson does he have now? And what did he do?" Fred said through his teeth.

"Fred I promise he didn't do anything" She weakly smiled.

"Then why are you about to cry" He asked.

"I'm just" She tried again but Fred interrupted again.

"Oh I'm sorry I should have known, listen your brother is uh great and he knows what he is doing so please don't cry over it" He rested his head on the table looking at her.