𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

TECHNO'S POV

Fifth period, the hallways were silent excluding the barely audible chatter from the classrooms. I called out again, "Come on out Dream."

We've been playing 'hide and seek' for around fifteen minutes, Dream was very adamant that he shouldn't be found. I was going to find him soon anyway, there was no point in hiding.

"You're sickly, just come out already," I walk through the eerily quiet corridors, my voice echoing through the halls.

---

"I'm very convinced," making sure to emphasise the 'very' with sarcasm, crossing my arms and shifting my weight onto my other foot.

He had a brief look of panic, then of thought. That wasn't good. He slowly looked beyond me, probably at the door.

He wouldn't actually do that, would he?

I am proved wrong. He bolts past me and out the door, leaving me puzzled on why the potato gods would he do that.

He was probably exhausted and weak from the running and whole coughing up blood fiasco meaning finding him wasn't going to be hard at all. It wouldn't do any good to underestimate him though.

I jogged in the direction of the footsteps, groaning at the idea that I was going to be late. The bell rang ceremoniously, the corridor already free of people.

For once I'm grateful that everyone had a habit of getting to class early.

If only the school was constantly this empty, what a dream that would be.

Speaking of dreams, where was Dream? I called out his name one more time, my voice echoed down the high school hallways.

I heard a small rustle from my left, 'coincidentally' the janitor's closet being right there.

"Found you," I opened the door to find the one and only, sitting down on the ground covering his mouth and panicked eyes.

DREAMS'S POV

Why on earth did I think that was a good idea? Why on earth did I think I could beat the third fastest runner in the school while I'm exhausted?

"You found me, yay..?" I shrugged, slowly getting up and brushing off the dust on my knees. It wasn't very clean in here considering this is where all the cleaning supplies are supposed to be.

I chuckled awkwardly, slowly moving around him to the door. He sighed, I laughed again.

"Honestly, why do I try?" He says jokingly, closing the door behind us. The lights flicker? It only lasted for a few seconds which confused both of us, but we shrug it off.

The school is old, the lights probably hadn't been replaced in the school's entire lifetime.

"So... what are we going to do about the detention the teacher's going to give us?"

"I finished my work for that class early, and the teacher likes me. I'll be fine."

Will I be fine? Maybe.

—-

"Clayton, Technoblade. You're both thirty minutes late to my lesson, what is the goal of this?" The teacher frown, their forehead wrinkles especially prominent.

"Sorry, Dream was sick, I was, er, helping."

Half true, not so sure about the helping part. I mean he chased me around for fifteen minutes if that's anything.

"Just sit down, class, turn to page fifty two and review the page!" They clapped as if we were five year olds. I mean, half of the class woke up and payed attention, so it was useful in a way.