UPDATE PART TWO

Alrighty! Majority chose to have me reveal the plot but disclaimer, I will be rewriting this book. One more question for you, do I edit the book or create another one? ALRIGHT TIME TO REVEAL PLOT (or what I had of it)

- Ava gets kidnapped (last chapter I believe) 

- Techno finds out when Ava doesn't return that night and essentially has everyone he knows help search for her, massive search party scene. Add a little Techno breakdown and Dream comforting for plot.

- We find out that Dream has mutual connections (Techno also has the same connections but in the heat of the moment, didn't actually think of another solution, he later has much guilt about this). Dream's connection tracks down the car Ava went in and after lots of guilt, emotions and panicking, they discover the location.

-Ava is there, mostly unharmed but extremely traumatised and numb. Techno almost beats the shit outta the kidnapper but Dream is there to rationalise him and remind him of his priorities. Techno takes Ava home, and gradually, things are back to usual. Or as usual as they can get.

NEXT ARC TIME ( aka bonding time  so I can emotionally wreck my readers)

- We learn more about Techno's relationship with SBI through Dream being invited to an event SBI is going to through mutuals. We learn little fun facts about SBI and Dream and they all get closer. Tommy has 'mmmmmm' vibes about Dream, expresses them to Techno and he tells Tommy, "He'll tell you when he's ready." (referring to his terminal illness, hence Tommy's vibes sensors going off)

- Techno and Dream do homework together,  go to amusement parks and along with SBI and DTEAM, they all bond. Again, I want everyone sobbing uncontrollably during Dream's funeral. 

-Therapy arc for Dream? I feel like this is something Emma (Dream's mother) would do for her son.

-Definite Lydia (Dream's sister) and Ava (Techno's sister) meet-up and let me tell you, they get along very well despite the age gape (Ava's a tween, 11-13ish and Lydia's 14-15). 

-More and more bonding, a few existential crisis' from Techno about Dream dying, so on so forth, and then the penultimate arc! (also the death arc :] )

what I had written for 24

'𝙋𝙊𝙑

Mom looked at me with those pitiful, understanding eyes, rubbing circles on my back as I struggled for breath.

"Clay, darling, are you positively sure you don't need to go to the hospital? I'm worried, you're getting worse faster than you should."

I know that. But going to hospital meant giving up in a sense, to this wretched disease, to the normal life I have. The doctors warned that if I got progressively worse, I would be permanently admitted. I know what that meant, I've barely gotten used to Sapnap and George knowing about it, I don't want to tell more.

I don't want to be confined within white walls, living the rest of my days in solitude. The thought sends me into worry, overwhelming emotions that stab at me from angles where I thought it impossible to.

It's terrifying, so if hiding it from everyone else could keep this 'average' life of mine, I might just do it.

"I'm going to go grab a glass of water." She said with a sense of eased worry, like she's done it a thousand times before and yet, frets all the same.

God I worry for the day I leave her. My mother is the strongest person I know, a single mother who works at a well-paying job that takes up her precious time yet is still there for when I'm unwell and is absolutely unafraid to take leaves just to make sure I'm ok.