𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

TW / / vague descriptions of murder, suicide, nightmares, panic attack (?) and blood

TECHNO'S POV
I bolted up, instinctively covering my mouth as I spluttered and coughed. That damned nightmare. Every single fucking night it came to haunt me, every night it looped until reality and dream become indistinct. The feeling of getting stabbed repeatedly in the back as the dream began to end, the blurry voice at the beginning.

The constant screams that echoed in the void, its voice unknown yet familiar, haunting me as my head throbbed in agony, the world becoming a mess of blacks and greys as splatters of crimson clouded my view. I would hear the screams of Ava as she sobbed and told me to 'stop it'.

Something happens but I can't recall it.

Finally, at the end of the dream, a glowing white figure approaches me, glancing at the mess before them before the world turns a blinding ivory as the nightmare ends. The sensation of being stabbed as I woke up in cold sweat, seldom crying.

I piece together bits from each time and hastily scribble them down; this time, I recognize somebody within the screams. Somebody I didn't expect but nevertheless, a clue to this confusing mess.

A miracle really that Ava doesn't wake up but then again, she's always been a heavy sleeper.

...

I won't be able to sleep again, I'll take a shower or something.

DREAM'S POV
'Hey Y-You! Big Green Man!'

... What? Was this shrimp referring to me or someone behind me? I look behind me for anybody else wearing green and 'big' but nobody else is, so I turn back to the blond. He's pointing in my general direction but shaking so much that his finger just about misses me.

'Uh, you mean me? Oh wait, you're that spy kid from the rooftop! Where's your buddy?'

'Oh-'

I jolt up to the obnoxious ringing of my alarm, grimacing at the thought of having to get up. I give my alarm a half-hearted attempt to stop it but I roll out of bed instead, making a neat mess on the floor. I gave a deep sigh, rubbing my eyes as I prepared myself mentally for the day. I stand up, stopping the alarm and placing the blankets back onto the bed.

I put on a playlist of 'productive music' I find randomly and start my day. I tidy my bed, go to brush my teeth and wash my face. I stay in the bathroom for a good couple of minutes, blankly spacing out as I stare at myself in the mirror, regaining my strength.

I looked hideous. My freckles were way too prominent, my face is just shaped wrong and don't even mention my eyes. Neon green and disgustingly vibrant for my liking. I would have much preferred a pair of ocean blue eyes like George maybe or a deep pair of brown eyes like Sapnap. Hell, maybe even the soft pink of Techno's eyes; to this day, I still wonder if he wears contacts.

Then again, his hair isn't dyed. I know that for a fact from sources and the basic things I can gather. Either that or the idiot permanently dyed his hair pink for some stupid reason. That would be stupid, really stupid.

Maybe he did for the clout. Clout does make people go crazy. I've seen that happen, mildly unpleasant usually.

A song begins playing and the melody is soothing; the lyrics are of a mystical, made up place and the names vaguely bring an image of people to mind.

well, i heard there was a special place,
where men could go and emancipate,
the brutality and the tyranny of their rulers.
well, this place is real, you needn't fret,
with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Eret
it's a very big and not blown-up l'manberg.