Chapter 1

Anna-
God I hate Monday's. The days we spent the most time together...your probably wonder who we are. Well I'm Anna and this is how I coped with losing my soulmate or I thought I lost her. We met at school and hung out ever since. It was classic high school romance she befriended me we became close and ended up dating. Except we didn't get the classic ending...I was told she died in a shoot out at the diner, but no one told me the truth. The truth? You might be wondering what it is and I'll tell you. Slowly but surely you'll find out and I'll be the one to tell you. Enough about our epic non-traditional teen romance and here's a few things about me. I'm Anna. I'm 18 and love listening and playing music. I'm not very feminine and I wear dark clothes. I have a few friends at school and a few that dropped out. I listen to music to drown out the rest of the world. Music is like my gateway drug. Now to introduce you to the love of my life. Her name was Eva she was 17 and the most beautiful girl you will ever see. She had dirty blonde shoulder length hair and big brown eyes that were so easy to be lost in. She was definitely my soulmate. I can't really be speaking in past tense and you'll learn why. Speaking of which let's get to that...

—————————————————
Heyy so I'm not sure if I'm going to post this but if your reading this i did. So hi. This was just a little introduction and I hope you liked it. :)