Chapter 26

Eva-
I woke up with my back facing Anna. I hate myself. Why did I kiss Connor back? Why didn't I tell her about the first time he kissed me? I'm so stupid. We're supposed to talk today so I hope this goes well. I rolled over and she was scrolling on her phone.

"Good morning" she said.

"Can we talk now? Please?" I said in a needy tone.

"Fine but I have a headache so can you get me stuff for that" she asked.

"Yea of course" I said getting up. I went downstairs and grabbed a water and some pills. I brought them upstairs to her. I went in the room and handed her the water and pills. She put them in her mouth and drank the water. I sat back down next to her she let out a sigh.

"Ok so my main question is do you have feelings for Connor?" She said.

"No. None" I said.

"Then why did you kiss him"

"I don't know I guess I was jealous and needed to distract myself"

"Jealous? Of what?"

"You and Sab" I said.

"What? Me and Sab are friends I wouldn't do that to you" she said. "Plus why the fuck wouldn't you have just talked to me? I would've hung out with you more" she said irritated.

"I don't know I- I just don't know I should've come to you but I didn't so I got a distraction and I'm sorry" I said in one breath.

"Look we can get back together just know I don't 100% trust you and also I don't trust Connor so if he comes over he's hanging out with US not just you. Ok?" She said.

"I 100% understand. And I'll do everything to make you trust me again" I said hugging her. The rest of the day we just watched TV and cuddled. Not gonna lie we didn't watch much tv because it kept getting interrupted by little make out sessions. We fell asleep cuddling. I'm so glad she forgave me and I will do everything I can to make her trust me. I can't lose this girl after everything she's done for me I just can't.

—————————————————
Short chapter sorry. Also sorry I haven't been updating I haven't been able to focus on one thing it literally took me like 4 hours to write this because I kept going from wattpad to tik tok every 5 seconds
(Didn't reread)