Chapter 24

1 week later-

Eva-
Me and Anna have been a little distant lately. I don't really know why but I've been hanging out with Connor a lot more and she's been hanging out with Sab. Speaking of Connor he's coming over tonight and we're watching anime and eating snacks. I would absolutely love to do this with Anna but she doesn't like anime sadly so I guess Connor is a good replacement.

Anna-
As I'm going upstairs to hang out with Eva I hear her giggling on the phone with someone. Weird. I in the room and it sounds like she's talking to Connor. I have my headphones in so I wave at her and sit in my gaming chair. I don't have anything playing so I'm just gonna listen to their conversation. I know it makes me seem like I don't trust her but I do I just don't trust Connor.

"Yea I can't wait for tonight" Eva says. Wait what are they doing tonight?

"Yea it's gonna be so fun. What anime are we watching first?" He asks

"Death note duh" Eva says. How does he not know that. They just continue talking about anime. I guess he's coming over and there watching anime. Wow ok I'll just hang out with Sab. I take out my head phones and go downstairs. When I get down I see Sab on the couch.

"Hey wanna hang out today" I ask flopping down next to her.

"Yea sure. What are we doing" she asks.

"I don't care I just wanna hang out" I say

"Wanna make some tik toks real quick?" She asks.

"Yea" I say standing up and setting my phone up on the ring light. Me and Sab make a few dancing tik toks and some just random ones. After we make a few and some for our drafts we lay on the couch and cuddle. We both watch tik tok for a while until the doorbell rings. Eva comes rushing downstairs. She opens the door and Connor comes inside. They go upstairs and do their own thing I just stay downstairs with Sab.

Eva-
Me and Connor head up to my room. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Anna and Sab. I mean I know Anna wouldn't do that to me but i don't know I just don't know if I 100% trust Sab. Me and Connor go to mine and Anna's room. He takes off his shoes and jacket. I sit on the bed and turn on the TV. He comes and sits next to me. I put on death note. About a few hours in I feel his hand creep up on my thigh. I'm with Anna I shouldn't be letting him do this. I should move it. Everything in me try's to move his hand but I can't bring myself to do it. I look up at him and he looks at me. He glances down at my lips and back up to my eyes. He slowly starts to lean in and so do I. Our faces get super close and he presses his lips against mine. I didn't pull away. Why the hell am I not pulling away. Why am I enjoying it. He starts to get a little aggressive and so do I. To the point where I climb on his lap and it turns into a make out. We are just sitting there on mine and Anna's bed making out for a few minutes until...

"Hey Eva can we- EVA WHAT THE FUCK"

I fucked up...

——————————————————
Hey guys so I've been a little unmotivated lately but I should have more chapters up for both stories tomorrow.
(I didn't reread)