Chapter 4

Anna-
The next day I woke up hoping I would run into her. So I woke up early showered did my hair changed you know the usual. I got in my car and made my way to school.
At school I didn't see her once until lunch.

"Hey there" I said walking up to her.

"Heyy" she said with a bright smile.

"Wanna skip?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Um sure why not"she said gathering her things.
We walked out of the cafeteria. I asked where she wanted to go and she just said "anywhere". With that I brought us to the mall and we did some shopping and just generally hung out enjoying each other's presence.

"Can we go to your house again?" She asked.

"Yea sure. Why though?" I asked with a confused look. Why my house?

"I don't know. I like it there." She said.

"Oh well okay c'mon" I said putting my hand out for her to grab.
We went to my house and hung out we just talked. The conversation had a perfect flow. There was a perfect mixture of serious and funny and happy and even a little sad. We just got to know each other better. This girl is so interesting she has been through so much and it just added to her perfect character.

She slept over at my house and we went to school together. I let her shower first while I did my hair. Then gave her some clothes and changed myself.

"Ready?" I asked .

"Yup if you are"she said with a smile.

"Alright c'mon" I said grabbing both our bags.
We went to school and ran into Zack at the front gate. A little back story on us. We've been best friends since middle school. He's my only friend who still goes to school all's my other friends dropped out.

"Hey Zack" Eva said dragging me over to him.

"Hey guys" Zack said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Can I ask how you two know each other" I asked Zack.

"Our dads work together" Eva said.

"Oh cool" I said.

"Well ima go to first" Zack said as the bell rang.
The rest of the day I just sat through class. I surprisingly didn't skip today so i just hung out with Eva and Zack when I could. I really can't wait to become closer with Eva.

——————————————————-
Hey so i hope you like the story. I will import other people's POV next chapter about halfway through. Also lmk what you want to see in future chapters.