Chapter 33

5 more years later-

You can play the song rn it's a short chapter lol

Anna-
Finally my dreams are coming true. I work in a big company and make a good amount of money. I now have two dogs and I had a girlfriend but we broke up about a year and a half ago. No matter how hard I try I can't get over Eva. Right now I'm grocery shopping. Just getting basic necessities. As I was paying I saw someone oddly familiar.I paid for my groceries and the person I saw was Eva. She turned to look at me and she had that beautiful smile on her face.

"Anna?" She said.

"Yea hi Eva" I said going in for a hug. She pulled away and we made eye contact. I broke it so that I didn't do anything stupid. She's with Connor and I have to remember that. I quickly glanced down at her hand and she no longer had an engagement ring or a wedding ring.

"So uh how's Connor?" I said. She looked at me and her smile faded.

"Well we got a divorce. Seeing you at the wedding and they way you talked to Anna was just heart breaking. I should've never hurt you the way I did Anna. I divorced Connor over you. I realized I can't and never will get over you. Anna I still love you. With my whole heart I don't think I'll ever stop" she said all that super quick. I was kinda caught off guard. But with no hesitation I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. And just like that the magic was back. It felt like our first kiss all over again. I pulled her body closer to me. She pulled away and we rested our foreheads together.

"I miss you Eva. So much" I said.

"I miss you too" she said. She kissed me again.

"We can go to my house? Catch up? You can meet my dogs" I said giggling a bit.

"I would love that" she said. We walked out to my car talking. We just talked and talked. Catching each other up on everything that's happened the past 10 years we've been apart.

2 years later-

Eva-
"I do" hearing those words come out of Anna's mouth made me feel as if I've completed life. No matter how many times we've been torn apart fate seems to keep us together. She pulled me in and kissed me. Standing there even with our family and friends watching it felt like it was just us. She pulled away and everyone clapped. We interlocked our fingers and we ran down the isle. Everyone clapped and cheered. Best. Day. Ever.

————————————————
So uh yea SURPRISE! Are you guys happy now? Thanks for the idea: AyooHey