Chapter 19

Eva-
Connor is really nice. I hung out with him all night and were getting lunch so that should be fun. I feel like Anna's jealous but I mean c'mon she hung out with Sab all night. I even saw them cuddling on the couch. Whatever I don't think Anna would do that to me. There just friends right? Friends cuddle. Well I guess I'm just gonna go to lunch with Connor and not worry about what Anna's doing. Speak of the devil

"Hey bub. Where you going?" She said hugging me from behind.

"Hi. I'm going to lunch with Connor" I said.

"Oh ok" she said kissing my cheek and letting go.

"Ooh are you jealous of Connor?" I said giggling.

"No. I don't think you'd do that to me right?" She said confused.

"No. Would you do that to me?" I asked.

"No not in a million years you don't need to worry." She said. After a few minutes she got up and gave me a kiss then she went downstairs.

Anna-
She's really going to lunch with Connor? Well ok I'll just hang out with Sab if she can have friends so can I.

"Hey Sab" I said running and jumping over the couch.

"Hey Anna" she said smiling.

"Wanna hang out today? Eva's going with out to lunch with Connor so I have nothing better to do" I said.

"Ooh Yea sounds like fun" she said.

1 hour later-

Eva-
Lunch with Connor was fun. We are on our way back to the house right now. He was a little touchy during the car ride. He kept touching my hair and complimenting me. Whatever I don't think he'll try anything plus I'm with Anna so I would avoid anything he try's doing. We pulled into the driveway and he got out and came to my side of the car. He opened the door and I got out. When I got out he leaned in and...

————————————————
Ooh cliffhanger. I wonder what's gonna happen🧐🤔
(Didn't reread)