Chapter 27

Anna-
I woke up to the sound of the shower running. Must be Eva. I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs to hang out with the girls. When I got down I only saw Sab she was with Cooper. Dev playing with pepper and Karina on her phone.

"Hey guys" I said sitting on the couch.

"Hey Anna" Karina said.

"I'm bored you guys wanna do something today?" I asked.

"Like what" Dev said.

"I don't know. Shopping?" I said.

"Ooh yes" they all agreed. And then Eva came downstairs. She didn't say anything she just came and laid on me. Like she literally just came downstairs and laid down on me. I ran my fingers through her hair and gave her a confused smile. She just shrugged her shoulders. I leaned down and gave her a kiss. It was slow and passionate but also very long. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance and excepted.

"Can you guys not fuck on the couch right in front of us?" Karina said. I stopped kissing Eva and looked at Karina I gave her a smirk and got up. I grabbed Eva's hand and we went upstairs. We went to our room I shut and locked the door. Once it was closed she pushed me against the door. Oh hell no. I'm top. I turned us around and kissed her aggressively. I tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she pulled away and took it off. I picked her up and kissed her again. I brought her to the bed I moved my hand down to her hips and started to lightly grind on her. She let small moans out into my mouth. She started playing with the bottom of my shirt so pulled away and took it off.

"Can I take these off" I said running my fingers along the waist band of her sweats. She nodded aggressively. I slowly slid them off her and ran my hand up and down her thigh. I started to slowly kiss down her body. I looked at her for permission to remove her last pieces of clothing and she quickly agreed. I started to rub and she let out moans into my mouth. I moved my fingers down and slowly put them in her. She gasped and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. I smirked and added another making her let out a loud moan.

"Holy shit Anna I'm gonna cu-" she was cut off by a loud moan followed by her releasing all over my hand. I took my fingers out and licked them holding eye contact with her.

"Can you help me?" She said.

"Yea" I said laughing. I brought her to the bathroom and started the shower. I helped her get cleaned up and brought her back to bed.