Chapter 29

Anna-
I woke up with Eva on top of me. I gently moved her off me so I can get up and get ready to pick jersey up. I've been talking to her for a while and we've become close. I hope the girls like her. I just threw on some jeans and a hoodie. I quickly did my hair. I have Eva a kiss on the forehead and left. I went downstairs and Sab stopped me.

"Where you going in such a rush" she said laughing.

"I'm picking someone up I'll be back in a bit" I said walking out. I went to my car and pulled out of the driveway. The whole way there my heart was beating super fast. After about 30 minutes of driving I arrived at LAX I parked and texted jersey.

Jersey
Hey I'm here.
Ok I'm omw out rn

Those words made the anticipation rise. I've been waiting to meet her in person for so long. My thoughts were interrupted when I spotted her. I laughed. She looked like a lost puppy looking for my car. I just watched her cause it was entertaining. She eventually realized she didn't know what my car looked like and pulled out her phone. While she was distracted by that I got out and ran up to her.

"BOO!" I yelled. She jumped and when she realized it was me she tackled me into a hug.

"You scared the shit out of me" she said.

"I was about to ask where you parked" she said pulling away from the hug.

"You have no idea how nervous I was for this moment. Oh my god I can't wait to introduce you to Eva and the NACH girls" I said dragging her to the car.

"Who's Eva again" she said.

"My girlfriend? The girl I showed you on ft yesterday" I said.

"Ohhh. Wait that was your girlfriend?! She's so fucking pretty dude" she said.

"I know" I said. The rest of the ride we just talked about what we were going to do during her time in LA. After what felt like 30 seconds we arrived at the house. We got out and walked in. No one was downstairs.

"Hey I have an idea. Go hide and I'll call everyone down" I said.

"Ok but where do I hide" she said.

"Um go to the bottom of the stairs so you can scare them" I said. She ran over to the stairs and squated down.

"Guys! Everyone come downstairs I have something to show you" I yelled. After a few minutes everyone was coming down. I looked over at jersey and she nodded. I opened my mouth to say something but I got cut off by jersey.

"BOO!" She yelled and all the girls jumped. Sab and Eva even screamed making me laugh.

"Guys this is jersey. She's gonna be hanging out with us for about a week" I said as everyone came all the way downstairs.

"So this is the Eva cudmore" jersey said walking up to her.

"Yes I'm Eva but what's with the 'the'" Eva said.

"Well it's not like your girlfriend over there has told me ever little detail about you. I'm pretty sure I know everything about you at this point" she said. Wow that's embarrassing.

"Awe bub you talk about me" Eva said.

Eva-
Ok well at least jersey knows we're together. We talked and got to know jersey for a while. She has a lot of natural energy wow. Anna showed her to the spare bedroom and helped her set up. I just went to Anna's room and waited for her. After about an hour she came in.

"Hey bub" she said letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong" I said wrapping my arms around her as she laid on top of me.

"Nothing I'm just tired" she said. I pulled the blankets over us and felt her fall asleep. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes soon falling asleep too.

———————————————
I'm so sorry the last chapter was so short. I just didn't know what else to add and didn't want to do a time skip so yea. Also if I don't update it's because I recently got dropped by my best friend of almost 4 years and it hasn't completely hit me yet and I'm scared it will in the next few days so yea.🥲✌️
(Didn't reread)