Chapter 13

1 week later-

Eva-
Anna and I have been pretty good lately. She's a little distant though. I wonder if it's because I was gone? It was only 3 days, I mean yea I missed her but I don't know why she's so distant.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her

"Um yea why" she said

"Well you just seem a little distant lately and I hope I didn't do anything wrong"

"Well no it's not you..." she said

"Well do you want to talk about it?" I asked walking up and hugging her from behind.

"It's my mom she's been on a business trip for a month and it just got extended. I just miss her" she said

"Oh I'm sorry" I said giving her a squeeze.

"It's not your fault I just need a little space for a couple days okay. You can continue staying here but I just need a little space. So if I walk away please don't follow me" she said. I let go of the hug and went downstairs to make food. After about 10 minutes of me cooking Anna came downstairs.

"Are you hungry" I asked

"Yea sure" she said sitting down and putting her head in her hands.

"Are you okay" I really want her to talk to me but she won't.

"Yeah I'm fine"she looked up at me with a fake smile.

"Okay well here's your food" I said putting the plate in front of her.

"Thank you" she said. I really hope she doesn't do anything stupid. I don't know what I would do without her. I understand she's upset she doesn't get to see her mom for another month but I just don't want her feelings to cause her to do anything that can hurt her.
We ate and went back to her room for the rest of the day. She just played games and we cuddled. I really missed being with her.

———————————————————
This is just a short chapter I'll probably update more in a little while. Don't forget to eat and drink water.❤️