Chapter 17

Eva-
I woke up on top of Anna like completely on top of her. I looked up and she was staring at me. I just held eye contact with her. The tension between us is so high right now. I looked down at her lips and immediately back up at her eyes. I got closer and kissed her. It was slow but progressively getting faster. It eventually turned into a full on make out. Surprisingly it didn't turn into anything more. After about like 5 minutes Sab came busting into the room.

"Wake up love birds" she yelled.

"Jesus we are" Anna said laughing.

"Ewww were y'all about to do the nasty?" She said.

"No I mean we could've but no" Anna said.
I looked at her with a smirk.

"That's gross and also we have a photo shoot in like an hour and we need you guys so we can film a new intro for our YouTube channel" she said walking out.

"Welp I guess we have to get up" Anna said moving me off her.

"Ugh I don't want to" I said getting up anyway.
I showered and got dressed after Anna. We were wearing similar outfits so that was cute. We went downstairs and everyone just stood up and started walking out of the house. Anna just looked at me confused and then she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

"Is no one going to say anything" Sab said.

"Yea i know right it's so quiet in this car" Madi said.
After that no one said anything else. It was almost as if me and Anna made everything awkward. This is so weird everyone was so happy to see us yesterday. Whatever maybe they were faking or just don't want to go to the shoot. Well I guess we can't do anything about it. The rest of the day was spent at the photo shoot and then we filmed the YouTube intro. Everyone kinda did there own thing for dinner and just went to their room. Me and Anna fell asleep around midnight today was weird I wonder what's up with everyone. I guess I can just ask tomorrow or just try bringing it up.

—————————————————
So what do we think is going on with everyone? This is just a filler chapter for tonight Idk if I'm going to update again tonight but maybe. Also I started writing another story it has 5 drafts. I just got a few ideas but they didn't really fit the plot of this one so yea lmk if you would read it. It's Anna and Eva but it's more slow paced it doesn't rush into everything right away. Please eat something and drink at least a cup of water❤️