Chapter 9

Eva-
It been 2 hours. Me and dev are still on the plane. I have no clue where we are going. All I know is I want to be back with Anna. I thought my friends were happy for me. I was finally happy with someone and all they do is take that away from me? I guess they were never really my friends if this is what they do.

Anna-
I couldn't move. It's almost like I was paralyzed. I just had tears falling. No sound came out of my mouth there was just tears coming out of my eyes. Why would a random number text me saying she died? How did they get my number in the first place? Was it a joke? Just a way to keep me away from Eva? I need to find answers. I gathered myself together and stood up. I went to my car and drove to the diner.

When I got there I was shocked. The place was destroyed. Bullet holes in every wall windows broken. Cops everywhere...along with ambulances and people in body bags. The thought of her being in one of those crushed me. I drove away. I couldn't look any longer. I went back home and as soon as I got there I ran to my room and broke down. How could this happen? Why today? Why the day we were supposed to talk about us? Why the day I planned on asking her to by my official girlfriend? Why? That question just floated around in my brain until I fell asleep.

Eva-
I wonder what she's thinking. She probably thinks I just ditched her. She's probably waiting for me at the diner. Or she never showed up. I looked over at dev who was asleep. God why would she do this to me? Dragging me to god knows where. Because of rumors spread about Anna? She drags me on her little getaway. I just want to be in Anna's arms. In her bed cuddling watching movies. I honestly think I'm in love with her. And she'll never know. Why dev? Why? I just thought about Anna until I felt the plane landing. I woke dev up.

After the plane landed we got off.

"Where are we?" I asked dev.

"Hawaii" she said smiling.

"I don't want to be here" I said.

"Well to bad. We are already here and Anna thinks your gone so there's nothing for you to go back to" she said.

"Gone? What the fuck do you mean gone"I said grabbing her wrist.

"I got her number from Zack and told her you died. Now you don't have to worry about her thinking you left her" she said getting out of my grip.
This psycho really told her I died? Wow how pathetic. I'll find a way back to her. I have to. She can't go the rest of her life thinking I died. I'll find my way back to you Anna...I promise. One way or another I'll see you again. Whatever it takes...

———————————————————
So this chapter is a bit dramatic. The flashback will only be continuing for about 3 more chapters. And then you'll have to see what happens. I have some ideas for the next chapters. Lmk what you think so far. Don't forget to eat and drink water. Thank you for 200+ reads I didn't think I was even going to get 10.❤️