Chapter 21

Eva-
I woke up this morning to Madi banging on the door.

"One second!" I yelled. Oops that woke Anna up. I got up and opened the door.

"Sorry for waking you up but we have a new member. We forgot to tell you but she's here and we all have to go welcome her" Madi said.

"Ok we'll be down in a minute" Anna says.

"Ugh more people to deal with" she says letting out a groan.

"Oh c'mon you like everyone here" I said grabbing her and pulling her so she can sit up.

"True but your my favorite"she said. I pulled her in for a kiss. She tried to slip her tongue in but I pulled away.

"Really?" She said.

"Yes now c'mon we're going downstairs" I said pulling her out of the room.

Anna-
Eva pulled me downstairs to meet the new member. When we got to where we could see people the new member was facing away but their hair and just back side seemed familiar. The person turned around and- oh hell no!

"Dev?!" I yelled.

"Wait you know each other?" Madi asked.

"Not necessarily she fucking kidnapped Eva!" I yelled.

"Okay calm down. I got my ass beat in jail and got released early by bail" dev said.

"Well you better stay the fuck away from Eva" I said. If she try's anything I'll kick her out. To be honest all she did was kidnap her it's not like she tried to kill her but she made me think she was dead and I almost got lost in a depressive episode because of her.

————————————————
Sorry this is short. (Didn't reread)