Cody 61

Legend's eyes changed in a fraction of a second, his eyes went from uncontrolled lust to pure rage as he looked past me and stared daggers at Keyair. I didn't understand what had happened because when I spoke to Legend earlier he seemed to think the house hunting was going well but now it seemed like he was going to rip Keyair's head off. I know whatever happened between them couldn't be that bad but I knew Keyair could be a lot, he had a slick mouth and had a habit of going for the throat so he must've said something to piss Legend off, whatever it was I didn't feel like dealing with, I already had a slight headache because of what happened with my car getting broken into and then I got in trouble at work for clocking in ten minutes EARLY.... I swear my supervisor was really starting to get on my damn nerves and it was getting to the point where I was thinking about either quitting or requesting to get transferred to another location because I didn't need this kind of stress. I grabbed Legend's hand and tried to pull him to my bedroom but he wouldn't budge, he just continued standing there staring at Keyair.

"That nigga was trying his hardest to get my dick earlier, like he had the whole room set up and everything, candles and condoms.... he was grabbing my dick and everything that's that type of shyt your alleged friend is on. I'll admit that I let it go on longer than I should've but I was literally stunned by how shady this nigga was." Legend said pointing to Keyair.

"Cody, Legend has been trying to get with me for weeks, dropping little hints and even going as far as to message me on social media.... don't worry I have receipts. Today he messaged me and told me that he'd be to see me in a bit and to let myself into the house.... and if that's not evidence enough is this his dick or isn't it?" Keyair said showing a picture of a dick that looked identical to Legend's. "And YES we fucked.... repeatedly."

"We didn't fuck Cody.... this nigga lying, you know how I get down. If I had fucked this dude he wouldn't be sitting the way he's sitting now.... you know I like to fuck hard, that nigga would be sleep right now if I fucked him." Legend said shrugging. "But I know that's not proof enough so..... this is footage of me coming into the house, and footage of me escorting Keyair ten minutes later...."

"It was a quickie....." Keyair said shrugging.

"Bitch you just said y'all fucked 'repeatedly' now it was just a quickie.... make up your damn mind. See this is why I don't like bitches, always lying, always scheming, always wanting to fuck over their 'friends'... I swear I should slide your ass right now." LaChae said while Keyair sat there smiling.

"Cody is my friend, but he's weak as fuck and that's no shade.... I'm not going to apologize for wanting my friend to be with someone on his level, like a janitor or librarian, Legend is too much man for him and we all know it. Saquon was saying the same thing, that if Cody didn't be careful he was going to take his man....." Keyair said and I looked at Saquon.

"See why am I being brought into it? I was sitting over here minding my business and my name gets brought up and for the record, I was just playing.... I'd never do no shady shyt like that." Saquon said while I stood there frozen......

"Bitch we got whole text threads of us both dogging Cody... so don't try to act all innocent because you're the biggest hoe in the group, or do I have to expose how you fucked Wayne? Yeah Cody you wanna know why Big Dick Wayne stopped talking you out of the blue? It's because of Saquon..... he was telling him lies that you were fuckin other niggas and he cut you off and just stopped talking to you all together because of his nigga." Keyair said.

"BITCH WE WERE BOTH SUCKIN HIS DICK, SOMETIMES AT THE SAME TIME SO DON'T PUT THIS ALL ON ME!!!!" Saquon said jumping up, I still hadn't moved from the spot I had been standing since Legend walked in.

"True... and another thing that's true is he's a weak ass nigga, look at him he hasn't said a single word, he's just standing there looking like he's about to start crying. Cody, I love you, but you need to toughen up." Keyair said gathering his stuff, LaChae started to jump up but Joel pushed her back down and shook his head.................. I couldn't tell you what happened next because when my vision cleared, Keyair was laying on the ground and I had a knife to Saquon's neck with Legend's hand tightly gripping my wrist as the knife dug into Saquon's flesh.