Frenchie 69

Midnight and Kooda both seemed to have a million questions about me being late, my reply to them was pretty simple 'suck my dick' and I meant that shyt, these two were really starting to get on my damn nerves and I had no problem letting it be known. They were really taking this beef too seriously, what was going on between Epic, Legend, and Icon should be between those three.... they were brothers and I knew at the end of the day despite what they all may say they would always choose each other. The way I see it, as Epic's boys we should be pushing him to reconciliation because we would definitely need them, especially if we were going up against Renee. I sat on the couch watching Kooda and Midnight talking shyt to each other while playing the game, Yaseem was sitting in the corner talking quietly on his phone, and Epic was in his bedroom. I got up and walked towards his room because there were a few things I needed to discuss with him, when I walked into Epic's bedroom he was in the midst of packing three large bags and I smiled because I already knew what he was planning.

"While I'm gone, I want you to keep a low profile. Try to stay out of the way and keep your head down, the last thing I need is for y'all to be drawing attention to yourselves and getting into some shyt while I'm gone because if I have to fly back because of some bullshyt." Epic said looking at his black shirt that would be nice if you were going to a dinner party.

"Big Bro, I'm really sick of you playing in my face.... we both know you need one bag if that. You just need an outfit to fly out in and an outfit to wear back because I know for what you probably got planned for the next two weeks definitely won't require any clothes...." I said smirking.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.... I'm going on a business trip. Alonzo is only coming because I don't think I can go two whole weeks without his jerked chicken." Epic said quietly and I knew this nigga was full of shyt. "Make sure Kooda turns himself in while I'm gone, the mayor and the chief of on my ass about that shyt and those are two bridges I don't wanna burn..... And Jerry is pissed about what happened to Jerú." Epic said.

"He's not the only one.... but everything will be taken care of while you're gone. I just wanna make sure you have a good time, I want you to be able to relax because you fuckin deserve it." I said looking at him. "Now back to more important matters.... you fuck him yet?" I asked smiling because this nigga started blushing and shyt. "You did, didn't you?" I asked.

"Here you go with that shyt...." Epic said shaking his head. "But no, the most he's done is sucked me up, other than that we've just been chillin.... he's actually coming over once y'all leave. Speaking of leaving, I'll be heading out the morning after my cousin's party, Ezequiel will be staying here while I'm gone.... he's not doing so good." Epic said quietly and I knew Ezequiel was fucked up about being the one who let slip where Eileen was staying.

"Epic you ready to get this shyt started? I gotta get my ass over to my mama's for Christmas dinner." Midnight said walking into the room, Epic nodded and I followed him out his room and to the dining room where everyone was waiting.

"I've been working overtime to put the pieces of what happened together and I think I may have a clear vision of what happened that night." Yaseem said and everyone looked at him, except for Ezequiel who was staring down at the table. "Ezequiel is a lightweight... we all know this, one night he got drunk and took a bitch back to his apartment.... after fuckin her, he began to engage in pillow talk." Yaseem said and Ezequiel seemed to be trying to disappear into his chair.

"Can we speed this up? I got somewhere I need to be...." Kooda said.

"I'm sure Qwantay can wait...." Yaseem said and everyone looked at Kooda who was turning a furious shade of red. "Ezequiel told the woman he was going to see his sister and gave the name of the place where the safe house was located. That woman.... she's a hoodrat, she loves hood drama and went back to the Lawsons and told them where she was staying...." Yaseem said. "I'm still missing a few pieces of the puzzle but one of the most important pieces has been filled in..... we need to find a woman named Destiny." Yaseem said and for some reason that named sounded familiar but I couldn't remember where I had heard it.