Alonzo 46

Have you ever seen a dick that was so pretty you just had to stop and admire it? I'm not just talking about the size and shape, I'm talking about every single detail was fuckin perfect; long as fuck, just going off the eyeball test I was guessing 12.5 maybe 12.75, thick as fuck, I'm talking about three fingers across, maybe slightly more. But what really got me was color, that smooth chocolate that looked like it would melt in your mouth, that type of brown you see on hood niggas that you instantly fall in love with. Then there were the little details, the veins that popped out prominently, like a roadmap leading to the tip of his dick, the shape of the head was immaculate, I could literally see myself falling asleep just suckin on the head alone. The silky-smooth bush of hair that was wild yet tamed, his ball hung below almost as low as his dick and I couldn't wait to taste them because they looked like they were made for suckin. Everything about this nigga's dick was perfect, I couldn't find a single flaw... but I knew better, some nigga had pretty dicks but when you put in your mouth you just got up and left... but I could tell Epic wasn't like that. I looked up at him and he lifted his hands slightly basically saying 'go ahead', before I even started I pulled my dreads back and tied them up because I didn't want anything getting in the way. Once I was ready, I grabbed his dick and he jumped slightly but didn't tell me to stop, since that was all the confirmation needed, I relaxed my jaw and moved in for the kill.....

His dick tasted just like I expected; like a rich nigga with good taste, money, power, caramel, honey, and a hint of chocolate. I licked up and down the long, thick shaft while avoiding his eyes. I wanted to listen to his body, watch his reactions to see what would drive him up the wall; Epic seemed frozen as I licked up and down his shaft getting it nice and wet, I wanted it easier to deep throat but I could tell he was indifferent to this, however, I noticed his toes start to move the closer I got to his balls..... interesting....

I grabbed his dick and pushed it against his abs and moved to his balls, damn these muthafuckers were pretty as fuck, I gently licked the skin under his dick and between his sack and watched as his toes completely curled. Oh yeah, I was about to have fun with this nigga. I began suckin on his nuts gently and Epic let out a sharp gasp, it wasn't a gasp of pain, more like a gasp of fear... he wasn't prepared for this and it had completely taken him by surprise. I began sucking harder and felt Epic's hand brush past my ear, he wanted to grab my head but pulled back at the last possible second, I wasn't deterred though I knew in a couple of minutes he'd have a hand full of dreads and he would be fuckin my mouth.

"Ahh shyt..." Epic whispered and I knew he didn't mean to let those words slip out but it was too late, I had heard them and now I knew that it was time to take things to Level 2. I grabbed his dick and began stroking it with both hands, still amazed that there was still so much that my hands couldn't cover, but I was stalling.... this nigga had a big ass dick and I was slightly intimated by the size. I ain't no bitch, I licked around the head and watched as Epic's hands clenched into fists, it was like it was an involuntary reaction and I wanted to see what more I could get him to do.

One of my exes taught me this little trick, I knew some dudes didn't like it but it never hurts to try. I licked around the head of Epic's dick getting it wet as fuck before LIGHTLY grazing my teeth across the thick head, Epic's body lurched forward, he wasn't ready but given the fact that he moaned slightly, it told me he liked... no loved that shyt. I did it two more times and each time Epic moaned, it was one of those sexy ass deep moans that got you wet as fuck.... At this point, I wanted some dick but I knew he wasn't ready for that just yet. I pulled away from his dick and looked at it, I let out a low sigh and went to work.

About half... maybe 3/4 is all I could manage, but I was about to make every slurp count. I bobbed on his dick and felt Epic's legs shaking next to me. He was fighting the desire to moan by biting his fist, but I was determined to hear him moan.... nah I wanted his nigga to take charge, I wanted this nigga to talk that freaky shyt to me and I knew he was teetering on the edge of giving in to his freak side.