Kemoni 51

With the Broncos officially being eliminated from the playoffs, I really didn't see any reason to play in the final game of the season, I would be there on the sideline with my team but I wouldn't risk injury on a pointless game. There were some people who would say my decision is 'selfish', some sports analysis who would claim I'm being a 'diva'.... but look at things from my perspective; I was one of the top three receivers in the league, I was going up for a contract, and the team we were playing had one of the dirtiest and aggressive defenses in the NFL, they took pride in injuring other players. So what do I look like risking injury when there was so much money on the table? The guaranteed money alone was enough to make me hesitate but if my agent was to be believed then the money they were offering was too much to pass up. Money wasn't the main motivation for sitting out either.... that would be Dhamir's last night here and I wanted to make sure we ended on a high note. The week that he's been here was the best week of the year for me, and the craziest part was that we never once had sex.... there were some moments and some extremely close calls but the point of him coming out here was for us to build on our.... not relationship but the steps leading to a relationship. Having him here just felt right.... it felt natural and I'd be lying if I were to say that wanted him to leave, because in my heart this is where he belonged.

"Man you looked good as fuck out there." Dhamir said as I exited the locker room and greeted him with a kiss, I didn't feel like I did good because we didn't win but hearing his words of encouragement definitely boosted my mood. "So what's on the agenda for today? It's still pretty early and I know you're usually wired after your game." He said and I smiled.

"I already have something planned, we just gotta get back to the house and change into something a little bit warmer." I said kissing him again. We left the stadium and drove back to my house, as always the conversation flowed naturally and never once seemed forced or got stale.... when we arrived at my house we quickly changed and started walking through the woods on my property.

"I really hope we're not about to do no damn mountain climbing because I'll be planted firmly on the ground watching your stupid ass." Dhamir said smiling.

"Nah, I'm not that crazy.... I mean who climbs mountains in the wintertime? That's just a recipe for disaster.... nah, what I got planned is a little bit more.... entertaining, at least to me." I said as we reached the clearing and Dhamir noticed the targets I had set up. "You know I'm competitive... so I won't take it easy on you." I said placing my bag on the ground and pulling out two Kalashnikov AK-203 Assault Rifles.

"So you brought me out here to shoot guns?" Dhamir asked and for the first time since meeting him, he almost sounded..... disappointed and I was starting to think that maybe this was a bad idea. "Bruh, I know how you get when you lose.... I just hate that I have to embarrass you...." He said smiling.

"Aight you may be better than me at video games but this right here is where I shine the most.... and I think we should sweeten the pot. The winner gets to pick tonight's activities...." I said smiling.

"Make it for the rest of the week and you got a deal." He said smiling before kissing me as we both began loading up our guns and preparing to face off. "That was some fuckin bullshyt.... you could've at least ran it back....." He complained as we walked back to the house, we had been out there pretty much all day and by now I was fuckin freezing.

"I'm outta bullets, though I doubt if we went again the outcome would be different..... now let me think of what I'm going to have you doing for the next week. I might have you clean these guns for starters but that can wait until tomorrow, right now I'm fuckin hungry." I said as my house came into view.

"Let me guess, you're about to have me in here cooking and shyt?" He asked and while that sounded tempting, I was considering ordering some food.

"Nah, I'm ordering something..... you just gotta pick it up." I said smiling and he rolled his eyes but since he made the deal I knew he'd follow through. While Dhamir was gone, I was setting everything up for what I really wanted to do..... it had been a long season and I just wanted to spend the next few days relaxing while also making sure that this was a trip he'd never forget.... Just as I was finishing up my phone alerted me that someone was at the front gate, Dhamir knew the code so I knew it wasn't him, when I checked the camera I saw that it was my boy Tykir Washington of the Jacksonville Jaguars.