Legend 1

I'm a real ass nigga, one thing about me is I always keep it a buck... so when I say I've been plottin on that nigga Cody for months I meant that shyt. I remember the first time I saw his little sexy ass and I do mean the first thing I saw was his ass, that little nigga was bending over to pick something up and all I could think about was ramming all twelve inches inside of him right then and there. But whenever I saw him I bitched up, of course, my boys clowned me about it, they kept telling me just to man the fuck up and talk to him but whenever I saw him talking all I could think about was my sliding across his soft ass lips and I just knew they were soft... but I couldn't walk up on him because ten times outta ten my dick would've been hard so it took me a month to build up the courage to approach him and let him know what it was. The Henny helped a lot, but I don't know what it was about him because I've never been the type of dude who was afraid to approach a nigga that I wanted to dick down... it didn't matter I had taken my shot and now he was about to get the best dick of his life. I stepped out of the shower looking around for a towel... man I swear I brought one in here with....

"MURDA YOU PLAY TO FUCKIN MUCH BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!" I said stepping out into the hall, my motto was 'fuck it' so I walked down the hall, dick just swinging and busted into Murda's room. A little backstory on my boyz; Jizzle was my cousin, Murda was my bestfriend, D-Man was a nigga we linked up with in high school. Murda... that was my boy, I can't tell you how many niggas were probably paralyzed from getting one of our infamous trains ran on them but that nigga played entirely too fuckin much. "Nigga grow the fuck up." I said snatching my towel from him.

"Who you getting all cleaned up for? You know your dusty ass don't usually bathe unless you getting some ass so who's on the menu for tonight." Murda asked smiling.

"Nigga fuck you, I shower at least twice a day... and I'm about to go scoop up that little sexy dude that works in Walmart." I said trying to control my dick but just the thought of him had my dick on brick.

"Oh word?" Murda asked jumping up and I should've kept my mouth shut. "I'm riding with you because I'm trying to watch... hell I might even jump in, that ass is too fat and it looks like he can take two dicks at once." Murda said and I felt a sense of anger and jealousy building up in my chest, which is something that NEVER happened especially not over some random nigga.

"Nah this a solo mission." I said walking out before he said something to piss me off to the point that I wanted to beat his ass because the way his mouth work it wouldn't take much. "Ay y'all niggas be ghost tonight." I said after I was fully dressed and by fully dressed I meant I was wearing some shorts with no drawers, a beater, and some slides.

I sent Cody a quick text message letting him know I was on my way, he quickly responded letting know that he was at home and since I knew where he stayed because Jizzle had been over there a few times, I changed course and started heading towards his house. When he walked outside I tried to contain my excitement but he already knew what it was which worked out because I wasn't trying to do that small talk shyt.

"Uhh, you smell good...." He said shyly and I smirked, I could tell he was nervous and I found that shyt to be kinda cute.... but I didn't like cute I wanted to see just how far I could push his ass before we got to the house.

"Pull your dick out...." I said as I pulled off and Cody seemed taken aback by my reque... by my demand. He looked at me as if he didn't hear what I said but I wasn't about to play with his ass. I reached over in his seat and stuck my hand inside his sweats and started jacking him off, now I'm a top but I have no problem pleasing my bottomwhether it be jacking them off or suckin them up I wasn't one of them boring-ass tops that was scared to touch another nigga's dick or let them touch their ass.

*Gasp* *Moan* *Even Louder Moan* That was the shyt I like to hear, one of my biggest turn-offs were niggas who were too afraid to react if that shyt felt good, let a nigga know otherwise I'm going to believe that I fucked you into a coma or somethin'. Cody had some sexy ass moans too, that shyt was like music to my ears and I could only imagine how he would sound once I really got into his ass.