Hezekiah 102

Qwantay and Chris stared at each other for almost a full minute before Chris walked out of my house, Qwantay turned and watched him and then let himself in, normally I would've put a bullet in his head but I was actually glad he was here. Qwantay walked around my living room taking in the scene; the porno was still playing on the screen and my clothes were still scattered throughout the room. He seemed to finally reach the conclusion of what was taking place before he got here and seemed to get annoyed, then his face changed from a look of annoyance to one of fear and panic as he grabbed his mouth and tried to run towards the kitchen but ended up throwing up all over my floor. The entire time I just watched him, silently plotting as he continued to throw up all over my freshly mopped floor, he was a fuckin mess, and seeing him like this exposed all his weaknesses. If I were one of his ops I would just wait until Qwantay got good and drunk, then crept up on him and blew his fuckin head off.... it was that easy because it was clear that he was a sloppy drunk. Qwantay finished throwing up and took his shirt off and tossed it in the trash, he moved back to the living room and sat down on the couch, the entire time I was just watching this nigga with a look of disgust on my face; so not only could he not fuck but he was also sloppy.......

"I don't want you seeing that nigga anymore...." Qwantay said grabbing my drink from off the table and helping himself. "That nigga is coo with my ex and it looks suspicious as fuck for you to be hanging around him......." Qwantay said going through my bag of uneaten food and grabbing a burger. "In fact, I don't think you shouldn't fuck with no niggas but me...... I forbid it." Qwantay said and for the first time since he showed up, I smiled.

I already knew that Chris was coo with Legend... but here's the thing, we NEVER discussed that nigga, in fact, we didn't discuss street shyt at all because that wasn't Chris's lane, he was more about getting legal money and while I didn't tell him all my business we were building a connection that was separate from all the other shyt I had going on. Now.... on to this nigga Qwantay, killing him was definitely out of the question because Renee needed him.... HOWEVER, beating his ass wasn't entirely off the table.

"You don't run shyt over this way bruh.... don't you got a nigga? Aren't you fuckin with that nigga Kooda? Weren't you dickin down that nigga Gee in Vegas? Who I'm talking to is none of your fuckin business because you aren't my nigga....." I said biding my time before I really went in on this nigga.

"Icon is still in his feeling because I made him break up with his little boyfriend, he better be lucky I didn't kill that nigga, but if he keeps acting up I might have to push that nigga's cap back..... As for Gee, he's on assignment tonight for Renee and couldn't get away and that nigga Kooda is locked up, so you're my final option." Qwantay said and I wasn't sure if I should be offended that I was his fourth option or relieved that I was the last person he wanted to offer his less than mediocre dick to.

"We're not doing shyt until you clean up the mess you made.... all the supply is in the kitchen, I'm about to go take a shower." I said walking off and leaving him down there to clean up his vomit. I took a quick two-minute shower, slipped on some sweats and beater before walking back downstairs where Qwantay was just finishing up. "Appreciate it bruh...." I said smiling as he placed the mop back in the kitchen.

"You got a toothbrush or something I can..... URGH, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU...!!!" Qwantay said as I choked him up against the wall and placed my gun to his face. My finger was resting on the trigger and the safety was off, but the truth came in through my eyes... without saying a word I let him know that I wouldn't hesitate to pull this trigger.

"Let me explain something to you and I wanted to make sure I have your undivided attention.... I fuck with you because I want to, nothing more, nothing less. You aren't my nigga, you'll never be my nigga, and you should count yourself fortunate that you can even count yourself as one of the few niggas who can say they fucked me...... But if you ever pull up on my place uninvite again your body will be on the porch and your head will be in the street." I said looking into his eyes.