Sincere 48

Icon can pretend that he didn't miss me all he wanted but I knew the truth, aight so BOOM.... picture this; my fine ass sitting on the edge of the bed, my nine-inch dick just jumping around like he don't got no sense, Icon's FINE (say what you want about my nigga but he's sexy as FUCK!) FINE as leaning down kissing, most of his eleven-inch dick sticking out from the bottom of his navy blue briefs (my favorite color). Anyways, Icon's sexy ass leaning down and kissing me.... so now we get to the tell, of his true feelings for me, now this nigga has been hard since he saw me at the bar and I'm a damn good kisser.... but there should be no reason for cum to be sliding down his leg, especially since all we've done so far is kiss. My baby missed me but his dick missed me more.... it remembered the first; the first set of lips to ever wrap around that long, thick muthafucker, the first piece of ass it's ever slid inside, the first nigga that made it shoot just by looking at it.... Icon missed me and I missed his ass like crazy and the six years that we've been apart.... yeah it would be cute if we made slow passionate love.... but I was off the Henny and I wanted to FUCK! Icon looked into my eyes and smiled as he backed just outta my reach when I tried to grab his dick.... still cocky as ever I see, but it's coo.... we'll see if he's still cocky in the afternoon tomorrow.

"Ayy NO MARKS! Aight?" Icon said looking down into my eyes and I just sat there looking at him with a smirk on my face. "I'm serious Sincere.... no fuckin marks, I don't need Qwantay asking questions....." He said and I just continued smirking.

"Fuck that nigga.... and if shyt happens in the heat of the moment, well you got plenty of time to think of a lie to cover your ass. Though personally, you wouldn't have to lie if you just broke up with that nig..... Man what the fuck are we doing? Get'cho ass back over here and stop thinking about that nigga." I said quickly grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the bed and his massive frame collided with mine.

Icon didn't say a word, his eyes just bored into mine as a smile spread across his face. Our gaze finally broke when his eyes left mine to examine my body, his fingers traced the outlines of my tattoos while moving down my abs until finally, his hand reached my dick. He looked at my dick and he just couldn't stop staring, it was like he wanted to proceed but he was too afraid because he knew what moving forward would mean for both of us. However, I wasn't trying to waste any more time so I pushed his head down towards my dick and kissed the head..... with one final look at me, Icon went from kissing the head of my dick to licking, and honestly..... that shyt wasn't working for me.......

I grabbed the back of Icon's head and pushed him down on my dick, without a single word we fell back into an old pattern; Icon knew exactly how I liked my dick sucked and it wasn't that teasing shyt he was just trying. For me, when I got my dick sucked my pleasure was more important than your life.... meaning you gotta be willing to choke on my dick, I liked it wet and sloppy, I loved it when my nigga used his hands. Icon knew which is why he was now attacking my dick relentlessly, slurppin that muthafucker like his life depended on it.

"Yeah, suck that dick nigga....." I said pushing his head down a little more. Icon didn't stop as I leaned forward and smacked his ass. I was geeked, his ass was even thicker than I remembered and I couldn't wait until I was fuckin that nigga from behind.... but that had to wait, right now there were three things I wanted to do before we actually fucked. "Lemme up...." I said tapping his shoulder and Icon looked at me for a second, before pulling away from my dick and I could see he wasn't happy about it.

I walked to the middle of the room and stood there, waiting patiently..... like bees to honey, Icon followed me to the center of the room and instantly knew what I needed. He dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick again, this time without the constraints of being on the bed, i was able to match his energy, give him exactly what he was giving me. I grabbed the back of his head and started fuckin his mouth roughly, but he didn't choke.... at least not yet. I bit down on my lip as he looked up at me, he started reaching for his dick but I leaned down and grabbed his hand; I was going to take care of that in a second.