Finale 125

CODY

I was still a little shaken up by what happened, shaken but not bother

I was still a little shaken up by what happened, shaken but not bother... which was weird to me, I knew what Legend's brothers did for a living so in the back of my mind I knew there was a small percent chance that I would get caught in the crossfires of one of their family blowups. I think the thing that bothered me more than anything was Qwantay, if he was willing to shoot up a house where his boyfriend (can I still call him that?) and his nephew were in, what else was he capable of doing whenever he was cornered? Another thing that bothered me was Legend, he hadn't been the same in the days following the incident.... he was jumpy, constantly on edge, and in his sleep..... it was bad. The shooting was all over the news, I had been avoiding my uncle by hiding out over Osian's during the day since he would never suspect that's where I was but at night, I was over Legend's... thankfully Bam hasn't ratted me out yet, mainly because he was usually with Murda still working on whatever it was that they had going on and didn't want my uncle knowing about that either and if there's one thing Cody Mayfield was going to do it was deflect trouble away from me and towards one of my cousins. I looked over at Legend, he was kicking in his sleep again.... mumbling so quietly that I could barely hear what he was saying, he was sweating, clutching his pillow tightly.

"Get down..... Alpha Team on me.... contact left, contact left...... mom...." He mumbled as he went from twitching to twisting and turning, almost like he was fighting against the sheets. "Get back..... please don't......" I tried shaking him awake but it only seemed to get worse.

"Legend.... Legend....." I said shaking him, next thing I knew he had jumped out of bed and grabbed his gun. Though it was dark.... I could clearly see Legend with the gun trained in my direction, fear ripped through me as his hands followed my movement. "Legend, please put the gun down......" I said retreating backwards, Legend reached behind him and turned the light on. His eyes were unfocused and full of hate, he was staring at me as if he didn't know who I was.... like I was an enemy and it really broke my heart to see him like this.

"Don't move....." He said as I took a step towards him. What the fuck was I doing? Despite the fear that was ripping through my body I continued to approach Legend with my hands raised to show him that I wasn't a threat. My heart was thundering in my ears, Legend pushed the gun to my face and stared into my eyes... I didn't recognize the man standing before me, but I didn't want to risk calling out for help and he was standing between me and the door. "Back up....." He said as I reached out for him, call me crazy but I didn't stop..... I stepped closer to him and dropped to my knees in front of him..... I sucked him back from wherever he went and even when he was nutting I kept suckin, just to make sure.

"Legend, you need to get help....." I said looking up at him.

"I know.... and I'm sorry...... you uhh... you wanna go again? I don't remember anything but the end." He said giving me a charming smile, but in his eyes, he seemed frightened by what could've happened.....................