Chapter 31

Another day has come. Taehyung was in his room. He had already told his mom that he wouldn't be attending his classes for today. He was crying because of what he had witnessed yesterday.

He really thought his kookie hyung loved him, but he was wrong. His hyung really did mean what he said.
He just cried and cried in there until he fell asleep.

Jungkook was in the hallway before he went to his classroom. He decided to go to Taehyung's room to check if he was there.

As he reached Taehyung's room, he roamed his eyes because he didn't see Taehyung. Jimin went to him

"He's not here, Jungkook. Why do you keep checking him if you're just going to avoid and ignore him when he's trying to get near you?" Jimin said.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked

"Don't ask me, you've been hurting his feelings for almost a week,"  Jimin sa.d

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart. He was aware of hurting the younger's feelings, but he had to do it for him to be able to focus on making his plan.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to him; I'm sorry for being the source of his pain right now; I can't tell you what I'm sorry for right now, but please take care of him for me," Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't apologize to me, you should apologize to him since he's the one who is in pain right now, and about taking care of him, you don't have to tell me that, I'll take care of him even without you being concerned.

" he waited for you for so long and then the next thing you did was to abandon him again." Jimin says

"I-I know," Jungkook said.

"I'll go ahead now." Jimin said, and he went inside their room again.

————————————

Bogum was thinking about Taehyung. He was confused about what happened to Taehyung yesterday and also didn't see Taehyung attend their classes, so he decided to visit him in his house after the classes.

Hours had passed when the class ended. Bogum immediately went directly to his car and went inside as he drove away from the campus to Taehyung's house.

20 minutes had passed when he reached Taehyungs House. He parked his car and hopped out.

He buzzed at the doorbell and it immediately opened the door, revealing Taehya.

"Uhm, Hi Tita," Bogum said, and he smiled.

"Ohh hi Bogum. Why are you here?" Taehya asked him

"Tita is Taehyung was here? "He didn't attend to our classes today and I was kind of worried since he doesn't do that for no reason," Bogum asked.

"Y-yess, he's here. He didn't come there because he didn't want to go out of his room," Taehya said.

"Oh, I see. Can I see him?" Bogum asks

Taehya said, "Of course, just go to his room." Taehya said, and they both went in and went upstairs. As they reached Taehyung's room, Taehya left him in front of Taehyung's room.

He heard Taehyungs sobbing, and he took a knock on the door.

"Taehyungie, are you there? This is Bogum," he said.

Taehyung Just look at the door and the door slowly opens, revealing bogum.

Tears escape from Taehyung's eyes.
Bogum went near him and sat beside him.

"Hey Taehyungie, why are you crying?" "What happened?" bogum ask

Taehyung looked at him while crying. Bogum doesn't like it when Taehyung is crying. Seeing Taehyung crying in front of him hurts him so much.

Bogum cupped his cheek and wiped those tears from his cheeks.

"Don't cry taehyungie, I don't like seeing you crying. It hurts me seeing you like this. Please do let me know what happened so I can comfort you. Let me do anything to make you feel a little better." Bogum said.

Taehyung didn't say anything and just hugged him. He snuggled his face on Bogum's chest.

"K-kookie hyung did abandon me again. He doesn't love me," Taehyung said.

"Shushh stop crying, don't worry, I'm here, everything will be OK. Hmm, I love you, Taehyungie." Bogum said.

"I-I'm sorry, Bogumie, if I ignored you," Taehyung said.

"Shush, no need to apologize,don't mind me, I'm fine." Bogum said, caressing Taehyung's back.

They just stay in that position as Taehyung is still crying until he stops.
Bogum just hugs him while caressing his back.

His sight suddenly got blurry. He felt dizzy.

"B-bogumie m-my head," Taehyung said while whimpering as he started to feel pain in his head.

"What happened taehyungie?" Bogum said.

"H-head,"Taehyung said.

"Taehyungie, I think you should take some rest right now. I think it's just because you've been crying for awhile, "Bogu said.

"B-but I don't want to be alone here." Taehyung said

"Then I'll sleep with you," Bogum said.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked him

"Yes, for you and I want to make sure that you won't cry again," Bogum said.

He arranged the bed for Taehyung.

Taehyung lay first, and Bogum lay beside him. He took the blanket and covered it with taehyung.

Taehyung unexpectedly hugged him and snuggled his face against his chest.

Bogum just smiled and he pecked Taehyung's temple and they both fell asleep.

———————————

So cute (~ ̄³ ̄)~