chapter 22

Taehyung was with Jimin right now. They were walking down the hallway while chit-chatting.

"Chim, are you and Yoongi hyung all right now?"Taehyung asked.

"Yeah," Jimin said while he was scrolling on his phone.

"Wait, why did you ask me about that?" Jimin asked him. His attention was still on his phone.

"Nothing, Chim. I thought you two were still not OK. I'm glad that everything is OK now. I don't like seeing you two arguing or not being OK with each other. " Taehyung said, playing with the hem of his uniform.

"How sweet of you, Taehyungie. Don't worry too much about us, OK? "You know that boiled dumpling will do everything for me, as he should." Jimin said he pinched the younger's cheek.

"Jiminie hurts," he said, pushing his friend a little away from him.

"Why do you always treat Yoongi Hyung like that?" "You're too bad for him," Taehyung said.

"Aishh, he deserves that because he keeps teasing me," Jimin said, crossing both his arms in front of his chest.

Maybe he just loves you, Jiminie. That's why he's always teasing you, "Taehyung said.

"Whatever, anyway, how about you and your hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked

"About what?" Taehyung asks.

"I mean, do you love him? Jimin asked again.

"Of course, he's my hyung," Taehyung said.

"You're so innocent, my Taehyungie." Jimin said, ruffling the younger's hair as he chuckled.

They just continued walking when suddenly bogum appeared on their way.

"Taehyungie."Taehyung re-examined him, and he was devoid of expression.

"Ahhh taehyung, I think I should leave the two of you," Jimin said as he patted Bogum's shoulder. Then he left.

Taehyung was about to leave when Bogum grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Taehyung, can we talk?" Bogum said.

"I don't have a time bogum, I need to do something." Taehyung said, and looking at him

"Why do you keep ignoring me? Is that because he told you to ignore me?" Bogum asks him in a lower voice. Taehyung can hear the sadness in his voice, but what can he do?

"I really need to go. I don't want to waste my time." Taehyung said and was about to leave again, but Bogum pulled him and hugged him so tight, his back pressing against Bogum's chest.

He heard Bogum sobbing behind him.

"Please, taehyung, don't do this to me. I can't," Bogum said.

He was pushing him away because if his hyung saw them, he knew that their hyung would get mad.

"Please let go of me, Bogum," Aehyung said, pushing him, and Bogum just tightened his grip.

"Bogum let go of me," Taehyung said.

Jungkook was walking. He went to the cafeteria awhile ago because he thought Taehyung was there, but he didn't see Taehyung there, so he decided to go to Taehyung's room.

He was walking near Taehyung's room when he heard a familiar voice, and he knew it was Taehyung's voice, so he kept walking down the hallway until he saw Taehyung, who was pushing Bogum away from him.

His blood boiled, his anger ate him, so he went on them, pulling Taehyung behind him and punching Bogum in the face.

When Bogum stumbled on the floor, Jungkook approached him and punched him several times. I didn't let go of him.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he goes onto them.

"Kookie hyung s-stop please," Taehyung said while crying. 

"H-hyung s-stop, I said stop." Taehyung said Jungkook was back to normal. He looked at Taehyung, who was now crying so hard. He looked at his knuckle and it already had a bloody bogum. He stood up and went on. Taehyung
Then he looked at the bogum

Don't you dare get near him." Don't dare me, I can kill you if I want. " Jungkook said sternly, "He's obviously fuming in anger." He then dragged Taehyung, and they left.

Bogums' lips were bleeding, and his nose too. He just sat on the floor and cried. After a minute, he decided to leave, so he stood up and left the hallway.

Jungkook was with Taehyung. They were in the clinic since Jungkook had a bruise on his knuckle. They were the only people there.

"Kookie hyung, I am sorry because you have bruises," Taehyung said in a sad tone.

"It's OK taebaby. Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked while Taehyung was cleaning his bruises.

"No, he didn't hit me, he didn't hurt me." "Taehyung," he said with a pout on his lips.

"So why are you pouting, hmm?" Jungkook asked as he noticed that Taehyung had a pout on his lips.

"I feel guilty because of you getting hurt," Taehyung said.

"Aishh, such a cute Don't pout, you look like a cute duck. " Jungkook said and giggled at him.

"I am not cute," Taehyung said, and he pouted his lips.

"Aishh, you're cute for me, the cutest person," Jungkook said.

"No, I am not," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook held his chin up to face him, and he smiled at Jungkook.

"Your cute baby." Don't say that you aren't cute. " Jungkook said, and he pecked Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung just smiled at him, then he continued cleaning Jungkook's bruises.

After an hour, they were already done; they decided to go out of the clinic. They walked down the hallway.

"Taebaby, you want to eat?" Jungkook asked

"Yes hyung, I'm hungry," Taehyung said while smiling.

"OK, let's eat in the cafeteria," Jungkook said, and he held Taehyung's hand and interwoven it.