chapter 27

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the salas watching some random movies on the television.

They were just sitting on the couch when suddenly they heard a buzz coming from their doorbell.

" taebaby I'll just check it if that was Hyung and Chim OK. " Jungkook said

"OK hyung," Taehyung said, and he smiled, standing up and going to the door.

He immediately opened it, and he saw his friends there.

"Heyy Jungkook." Jhope said

"Hii hyung."Jungkook said.

"Anyway, Jungkook, where is Taehyung?" Namjoon asks

"He was on the salas," Jungkook said.

"OK," Namjoon said.

Babe, I'll just go to see Taehyung. I want to see him, "Jimin said.

"OK babe," Yoongi said, and he pecked Jimin's lips.

As soon as he saw Taehyung, he called for Jimin to go inside the house and head to the salas.

"Taehyung." Jimin called him.

"Chim," Taehyung said, and he stood up and ran to Jimin.

Jimin immediately hugged him like they hadn't seen each other for a long time.

"I miss you, Chim,"Taehyung said.

"Me too, Taehyung. "I miss you so much," Jimin said, hugging him so tight.

"Did your heart hurt you when you went home?" When Jimin asks him, you can hear in his tone that he's concerned for the younger

"Ahhh ehhh no, Chim, he didn't hurt me." Taehyung said and smiled fakely.

"Hmm, are you sure?."Jimin said, cocking his right brow.

"Yes, Chim, I'm sure," Taehyung said.

"Then let's watch it there,"Jimin said, and he held Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung yelled as he felt the pain.

"Ahhh!" Taehyung screams, but not so loudly.

"W-why is there something wrong, Taehyung?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Ahhh ehh no no, I'm OK Chim, don't mind me,"Taehyung said.

"Are you really sure?" Jimin asks

"Yeah, I'm OK, Chim." Taehyung said
Then they just take a seat on the couch.

They were all just sitting on the floor. They decided to drink some alcohol or beer and talk about some random things.

"Kookie hyung, please let me drink. I want to drink too. " Taehyung said, while pouting

"No, you won't drink this. OK, just follow what I said. You can drink any drink you want, but not this, "Jungkook said while drinking his beer.

But hey, I'm not a kid anymore. "Please let me taste it," Taehyung said.

Come on, taebaby, listen to me. I don't want you to drink this, "Jungkook said."

"Jin hyung, look at Kookie hyung, he's so meanie," Taehyung said while pouting.

"Taehyung baby, your hyung is right, he just doesn't want you to drink this kind of alcohol," Jin said.

"But I want to taste it too,"Taehyung said.

"Taebaby, just listen to me, ok?" Jungkook said

"I don't care, I hate you." "Kookie hyung is meanie," Taehyung said, and he stood up and left them. He went upstairs and went into their room.

"Jungkook, you shouldn't stop him," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, I know, but I just want to take care of him." "I don't want him to be used to these kinds of drinks," Jungkook said.

"But you know, Taehyung is older enough, he can take care of himself," Namjoon said.

But I don't want to. You know, I'm just protecting him. Jungkook said

"He's mad at you." Jhope said

"I know, Hyung, don't worry, everything will be fine." Jungkook said, and he smiled.

They just stayed in that situation, talking to each other while drinking.

Taehyung was in their room. He was laying on the bed, scrolling on his phone.

He's not really mad at his wife. He knows why his son is doing that to him.

Hours had passed when their youngsters decided to go home.

They helped Jungkook clean up their mess, and after that, they decided to go home.

Jungkook, we need to leave now. Take care of Taehyung. " Jin said

"Yeah, take care of my little baby," Jimin said.

"Bye Jungkook, see you at school," Jhope said.

They all hopped inside the car.

Jungkook just smiled, and he went in again and headed to their room. As he reached it, he immediately opened it.

He noticed Taehyung laying on the bed, still staring at his phone.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and laid beside Taehyung.

"Taebaby, are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

But he didn't receive any response from Taehyung.

" Taebaby?" Jungkook calls him

"I'm. "Not mad, young man, I understand you." Taehyung said, still focusing on his phone.

"Then why do you keep ignoring me?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not ignoring you, hyung," Taehyung said.

Then Jungkook looked at him. He saw Taehyung still focusing on his phone, so he decided to snatch Taehyung's phone.

"Hyung, that's mine. Give it back to me." Taehyung said

"I won't kiss me first," Jungkook said.

"But how about my phone."Taehyung said

"Ehh ehhh kiss me,"Jungkook said.
"Arghh kookie hyung, give it back to me." Taehyung said

Jungkook laughed and said, "Then if you don't kiss me, I won't give this phone to you."

"OK, OK, fine." Jungkook said and pecked a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"Done. Give it back to me. " Taehyung said

"I'm not satisfied." Jungkook said, poking his tongue in his cheeks.

Taehyung took a deep sigh and he pecked a kiss again on Jungkook's lips, but Jungkook held his nape to deepen the kiss. He started to move his lips and Taehyung too.

Jungkook put the phone on the nightstand, and soon he broke the kiss.

"Let's sleep, taebaby." Jungkook said

"OK." Taehyung said and he laid beside his hyung

Jungkook pulled him closer to him and taehyung snuggle his face on jungkooks chest and they both take a sleep