chapter 43

———

Taehyung's tummy was getting bigger and more visible getting heavier at the same time. This month was the month that he was going to give birth to their first child.

He was happy that finally, any day they were going to see their first child.

He was in their room reading some books while Jungkook was in the kitchen busy preparing their lunch when suddenly, Taehyung felt his tummy was aching.

He taught he can handle it by himself since sometimes it really happens to him

But now he can handle it. He felt wet on his lower part and he saw that water was flowing down on their bed sheet, so he immediately called Jungkook.

He yelled kookie ahhhhh hyung koookie hyung so loudly that Jungkook could hear him.

Jungkook was busy cutting some fruits for Taehyung when he heard Taehyung screaming his name, so he immediately got up because he got worried at the same time.

"Wait hun, what happened?" Jungkook asked him.

"M-my tummy aches  w—water!" Taehyung screamed while clutching onto the bedsheet.

Jungkook immediately took his key car and immediately carried Taehyung in a bridal style. They went out of the house and Jungkook put Taehyung on the back seat of his car while he hopped in the driver's seat and immediately drove away.

"Kookie—ahhh, please faster M—my tummy," he says.

"Just wait, we're near the hospital. Just hold on," Jungkook says, then he speeds up his drive.

As they reached the hospital, Jungkook immediately hopped out and went on, and Taehyung then carried him again.

He called the nurses outside the hospital to ask for help. The nurses approached them. They took a stretcher, Jungkook laid it taehyung and they went to the ER.

Jungkook wanted to go inside too, but one of the nurses stopped him and told him to wait outside.

Jungkook was walking left and right. He felt excited yet nervous since he was going to be a dad at any minute. He called their hyungs to come to the hospital so they would know what happened.

————

Taehyung was already put in the other room. He was now sleeping peacefully after he successfully gave birth to their first son.

When their parents arrive, they all look so happy and excited to see the baby.

They were just talking when suddenly Taehyung called Jungkook as he woke up.

"k-kookie," Taehyung says with his raspy voice.

Jungkook said, "You're awake hun" and he went on taehyung and kissed his temple.

"B-baby?" he asked.

Jungkook was about to answer him, but suddenly the door opened, revealing a nurse carrying their newly born baby.

"Here's your baby, sir," the nurse said, and gave the baby to Taehyung.
Taehyung happily takes the baby from her.

Jungkook's lips were firmly pursed after seeing his own family, which he had built.

"Ahh sir, I just need to know what the name of the baby will be," the nurse said.

" I want to name him Jungseo Jeon Jungseo. Is that OK hun?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung, and Taehyung just nodded.

"OK sir, I need to leave now, and congrats to the both of you," the nurse says as she smiles at them.

"Thank you," Taehyung says, and he smiles at the nurse leaving them.

"Perfect," Jin says, as he takes them a picture.

"Can I carry baby Jungseo?" Jin asked as he went on them.

"Of course not, hyung, that's my baby, not yours," Jungkook says.

"What the hell, Jungkook, are you obsessed with your son as well?"I just want to carry him. I didn't say I want to claim him as mine. " Jin says

"Kookie just let Jin Hyung know that he just wants to see our baby, please," Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook with his dead eyes.

"OK ok fine, just 30 minutes," Jungkook says.

"What!" Jin says.

"Kidding hyung," Jungkook says, and he smiles playfully. 

Jin carried baby Jungseo and away from him. He even sniffed the scent of the new born baby.

"Hey hun, stop sniffing his scent. You look like a drug addict," Namjoon says.

"Shut up, I just like his smell," Jin says.

"Why don't you two make a baby too, so you'll always be able to sniff the scent of a newly born baby. I'm smart, right?" Jhope suddenly spoke

"Yeah, why don't we make a baby too?" Namjoon says teasingly.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch instead?" Jin says

"Heyy, I'm just kidding. I still want to cuddle with you," Namjoon says.

"Then don't even make a joke on me," Jin says, and they all laugh. 

Taehyung was just smiling there seeing his hyungs look so happy while they were all bickering inside his room while jungkook was looking at his own world who was smiling so happily, he held taehyung's hand and intertwine it with his fingers then kiss the back of it and smile onto taehyung.