chapter 21

A very short update feofle!!

Morning has come. He woke up so early that he looked beside him, but he didn't see his hyung again, so he just got up and headed to the bathroom. He took a shower. After that, he went down the stairs and headed to the dining table.

He saw his hyung and parents eating there, so he just joined them.

"Morning mom, dad, and Kookie hyung!" He greeted them while smiling.

"Morning too, son." His parents said, and his heart just smiled on him.

He started to eat his food, but after a minute, his hyung and him were already done eating their food. They stood up and bid goodbye to their parents.

"Bye mom and dad, we need to go," Taehyung said, and he bid a goodbye.

"Bye mom, bye dad," Jungkook said in a lower voice, then they both hopped inside his car.

Jungkook started to drive his car. After 30 minutes, they reached the university's Jungkook Park. He hopped out of his car.

Jungkook immediately pecks a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"Kookie hyung, I need to go." Bye! " Taehyung said, heading on his way.

"Ok, don't go anywhere without Jimin!" Jungkook exclaims

Taehyung was now walking down the hallway when suddenly bogum appeared in his way.

"Taehyung!" As Bogum called him, a little smile appeared on his lips.

Taehyung just looked at him with no expression on his face. He then just passed him and headed to his classroom.

Bogum's smile faded away when Taehyung just looked at him and didn't even talk to him.

He doesn't know why Taehyung was acting as if he was something of a stranger to him.

But he knew that it was Jungkook. Who told Taehyung to ignore him
As he entered their classroom, he shook his head and shrugged all of his thoughts off.

He saw Taehyung talking to their classmates while he was just watching Taehyung.

Hours had passed, but still Taehyung hadn't talked to him. He tried to approach him or even try anything to get his attention, but it didn't work as he wanted it to work. It seems that Taehyung isn't really going to talk to him.

Taehyung went out of their classroom and headed to the cafeteria.
His friends and Jimin were waiting there for him already.

When Bogum went inside the cafeteria, he saw them having fun and talking to each other.

He looked at Jungkook, who gave him a smirk as his attention went back to Taehyung.

He saw Taehyung as well, and they made eye contact, but Taehyung immediately looked back at Jungkook.
He simply sighs and takes a seat in a nearby empty spot.

He took his phone and just scrolled on it.

The class has already ended. Taehyung and Jungkook went home while Bogum was at the bar drinking there.

"Heyy Bogum, why are you here drinking alone?" His friend asked him

"Nothing, really," Bogum said as he drank the beer in his hand.

"Do you want me to join with you?"Daniel asked him.

"Yeah, it's fine." "Bogum said Daniel, and he sat beside him.

"So what's your problem?"Daniel asks

"It's about my friend," Bogum said.

"Taehyung, I knew it. You like him, don't you?" Daniel said

"How did you know?" Bogum asked.

"Come on, bogum." I'm your friend. We're like soulmates. You're so easy to read. Plus, the way you act around him, it's so obvious.

You always smile whenever you talk about him to me. " Daniel said

I didn't know, I was so obvious. I don't know why I am acting like this, but all I know is that I just like everything about him. He's so perfect and so sweet. He's so fragile. I love him so much and I'm ready to do anything for him. Daniel

But then there's a problem, "bogum says.

"What is it?"Daniel asked him.

"His stepbrother, today Taehyung, ignored me the whole day." I even tried to approach him, but he's avoiding me and I know that's because of his stepbrother. " Bogum said, drinking his beer.

"Maybe his stepbrother likes him too," Daniel said.

"Do you think so? But they're stepbrothers, "Bogum said.

"Yeah, I know, but if that's really the case, the only thing you can do for now is to do your best to get back to Taehyung. "Do everything if you really love him," Daniel said.

And bogum, just think of what he said. Maybe he really needs to do everything to win in Taehyung.

No one ask but today is my birthday🙆🏻‍♂️