chapter 38

——

Morning has come to Taehyung. Waking up, he immediately felt the pain in his lower part as he moved a bit.

He just stayed at his place. He roved his eyes until his sight landed on the guy beside him.

He smiled. He was happy to see his hyung sleeping peacefully in the morning. He giggled when he heard his hyung snoring.

He went closer to Jungkook's face and he pecked his hyung's lips.

He was about to move, but he suddenly felt an arm on his nape and pulled him closer.

Jungkook started to move his lips. Taehyung didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

Their lips were moving in sync and, after a minute, they broke the kisses.

Taehyung looked at his hyung jungkook looked at him too. He then caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Good morning, kookie hyung." Taehyung greeted him and showed his boxy smile.

"Morning too, my baby." Jungkook said, and he smiled back.

"Are you in pain?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really, kookie." Jungkook replied as he put his head on Jungkook's bare chest.

"Do you feel any kind of regret? I mean, we're y—you know, stepbrothers." Jungkook asked while he was caressing Taehyung's messy hair and looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know, kookie." I don't know what you mean. Is that bad? I don't want to do bad things. Dad will get mad at me. "Taehyung said with his innocent voice.

"Nothing is wrong, baby. We didn't do bad things." Jungkook said

"Oum, OK." Taehyung said

They stay in that situation. After 5 minutes, Jungkook stood up and carried Taehyung in a bridal style. They went inside the bathroom.

They both took a bath, and they did make out, just kissing.

After that, they went out of the bathroom, Jungkook still carrying Taehyung in a bridal style. He put him on the bed and took some clothes for the both of them.

Jungkook wore his clothes, then he helped Taehyung wear his clothes.
After they both fixed themselves, he carried Taehyung again and went downstair.

They headed to the kitchen, where Jungkook put Taehyung on the counter while he was preparing their breakfast.

Taehyung was just humming a song while waiting for his hyung to finish his cooking.

After 30 minutes, he was already done. He arranged the food on the table and took his seat in front of Taehyung. Then they started to eat.

They just eat and chat about some random topic.

Taehyung was happy to see Taehyung smile and be happy with him even though there were a lot of challenges and even though his dad was against them,

"Jungyi hon, did you already find my taehyung?" Taehya asked worriedly as she kept walking left and right.

"Still not hon. Don't worry. I'll do everything to find our son." Jungyi said.

"When? It's almost been a month since he disappeared. What if something happened to him? What if someone kidnapped him? What if they've been hurting him? " Taehya asked him Jungyi knows how worried she is about taehyung.

"Would you please calm down, hon?"Jungyi said.

"How am I supposed to relax when I know my son is missing and no one knows where he is?" Taehya asked.

"Stop thinking negatively, hon; I'm doing everything I can to find him and our son.
So please don't stress yourself. I don't want anything to happen to you. Jungyi said as he hugged Taehya.

Taehya hugged him back, and she cried and cried.

"Heyy bro, did you already find Taehyung?" Daniel asks

"Still not," Bogum said.

"Ohh, I hope he's fine." Daniel said

I don't know but I feel guilty. I wanted to blame myself because I know it was actually my fault. If I hadn't let him go home alone, he wouldn't be missing right now. Bogum said.

"It wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself. No one wants this to happen. All we need to do is to pray that he was fine and nothing happened to him." Daniel said

"Yeah, you're right, bro; I miss him and want to see him again."Bogum said.

Taehyungs' students just continue giving those students at their school Taehyungs' pictures so they can easily recognise Taehyungs' faces.

————

Taehyung was now fixing himself since he was going somewhere while Jungkook wasn't in their house.

After Taehyung was done, he took his phone and went out of the house. He made sure that the door was locked. He just decided to walk instead of using the car that Jungkook gave to him.

He arrived at the park after 30 minutes, a smile on his lips as he walked to the bench and sat on it.

He just looked at the fountain, looking at those couples being happy with each other.

He ordered something to eat for himself, as it arrived he began to eat. While he was eating, he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him calling his name.

Jungyi was already done with his meeting. He went out of the restaurant where he had his meeting with his client. He decided to go to the park hoping that he would finally see Taehyung since he knew Taehyung really loved to go there.

While he was roaming, his eyes landed on a certain place and he widened his eyes as he saw Taehyung there.

He was sure that it was taehyung based on his hair.

Jungyi went behind him and called his name.

"Taehyung son." Jungyi calls him

Taehyung got frozen. He couldn't move from his chair. He was a bit nervous because he knew that it was their dad.
Until Jungyi got in his way.

"Taehyung son, you're here. Thank God." Jungyi said, then he hugged Taehyung.

"Taehyung, where did you go?" Why didn't you even tell me and your mom that you were going somewhere and even bogum got worried for you? " Jungyi said.

Taehyung slowly stands up and faces his dad.

"Ahhh, sorry for not telling you where I went, dad."Taehyung said

"Are you already done? Let's go home. Your mom was waiting for you. She already misses you." Jungyi said.

"D-dad I won't go home. " Taehyung said

"Wait, what do you mean?" Jungyi asks

"J—jungkook hyung." Taehyung said

"What are you saying taehyung."Jungyi asks

"D-dad I love Kookie Hyung, so please let me live with him. " Taehyung said, biting his lips.

"So Jungkook is to blame for your sudden disappearance,

no taehyung You won't stay with him. Let's go home now, you don't understand what you are saying,"Jungyi said, then he held Taehyung's wrist and pulled him out of the park.

"Dad, please, I don't want to go home. Let me stay with Hyung." Taehyung said tears started to drawl in his eyes.

"You won't stay with him. He's a bad influence on you. I'm just protecting you. You don't know what kind of person he is." Jungyi said.

"But dad, he does love me. You lied to me. You told him to stay away from me. You threatened him that you'd send me somewhere away from him.

"You're the bad one, dad," Taehyung says, yanking off his dad's hand on his

"Because you can't understand me right now, please just listen to me.Jungyi said.

After that, Jungyi successfully removed Taehyung from their home, and when they arrived, Taehyung rushed into their room without even greeting his mother.

He immediately locked the door because he didn't want to see them.

"Why can't dad understand me? Hyung said he loved me. He always reminds me how much he loves me. He kissed me on my lips. Why keeps telling me that Hyung is just using me?" Taehyung said he hid his face on the pillow while crying.

"What happened to Taehyung Hon? Why didn't he even greet me?" Taehya said

"It was Jungkook's fault that Taehyung was showing this kind of behaviour. He's the reason why Taehyung suddenly disappeared." Jungyi said.

"What was his reason?" Taehya asked.

"H-he loves Taehyung. He loves Taehyung not as his stepbrother, he loves him as a lover," Jungyi said.

"W-what but how?" Taehya asks

"I don't know. That's the reason why I don't like him here. He has been disobeying me ever since before," Jungyi said.

"But I think you're too much, hon. There's nothing wrong." I can see how Taehyung was happy whenever he was with Jungkook. I'm not against them if Taehyung also loved him.

"I am getting older and older. I want someone who can take care of my baby taehyung. " Taehya said

"But I don't like Jungkook for Taehyung. I want Taehyung to be happy with Bogum. I'm sure that he can take care of Taehyung. Jungyi said.

"It's up to Taehyung. He should be the one who will choose the right person for himself. I trust my son." Taehya sa

Jungyi just took a deep sigh as Taehya left him alone.

He will make sure that Jungkook won't be able to see Taehyung anymore.

Hours had passed. Jungkook was on his way. He was driving his car. A smile formed on his lips as he looked at the flower beside him.

He will give it to Taehyung since he has never given Taehyung a flower.

Minutes had passed when he reached their house. As he took his cab, he was a bit confused as to why there was no light inside their house, so he immediately went inside their house. He searched his eyes but he didn't see Taehyung, so he took his phone in his pocket and dialed Taehyung's phone number.

"Kookie." Taehyung said while sobbing.

"What happened, baby? Where are you?" Jungkook asked

"In our house,D-daddy told me you don't love me." Taehyung said

"No no, that's not true, I do love you." Jungkook said

"He doesn't want me to stay with you." Taehyung said

Don't worry, just wait for me. I'll take you away from him. OK, just take care of yourself there. Always remember that I love you. Jungkook said

"I—I love you too, kookie." Jungkook hung up the phone, his fist clenched, and tossed the flower somewhere.

Why can his dad even support him? He never felt happy with his dad. He never felt that his dad loved him.

"D-don't worry, we will be happy, just wait for me." Jungkook said as he sat on the floor, hugging himself as he brokedown feeling the sudden sadness

——————

Anyway guys please stream Don't by eAeon ft. RM