chapter 17

Ignore my mistakes/typos hehe

Taehyung woke up so early that he looked beside him but he didn't see his hyung. Then he heard a door open, revealing Jungkook carrying a tray with food in it.

"Hey taehyung, baby you're awake!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling at him while he was walking near him.

"Koo morning, kookie hyung," Taehyung greeted him.

"Good morning, baby. How's your sleep? "Did you sleep well? Did you get enough sleep? " Taehyung giggled when Jungkook asked him a lot.

Jungkook set the small table in front of Taehyung, then he placed the tray at the top of it.

"You ask me so many questions, Hyung. Well, yes, I did sleep well, Hyung. I got enough sleep as well, so don't worry, Hyung. " Taehyung responded to him while giggling.

"Are you the one who cooked this for me, Hyung?" His eyes were sparkling while he was eyeing the food in front of him that was surely made by his hyung.

"Of course yes. Eat your food now. It might get cold." Jungkook said, ruffling Taehyung's morning hair.

"Thank you so much for this, kookie hyung," Taehyung said as he started to eat his food.

He had a smile on his face while he was digging for his food.

Jungkook just watches him while eating. As Jungkook watches him, a smile is firm on his lips.

Well, Taehyung was really beautiful, like a girl. He had an ethereal beauty. That's why Jungkook couldn't resist him.

"Kookie hyung!" Taehyung called him

"Kookie hyung!!" Jungkook went back to reality when Taehyung called him again.

"Kookie hyung, why are you looking at me? Is my face dirty? Oh my God, tell me hyung! " Taehyung asked him, he was panicking.

"Baby come down, there's no dirt in your face. I was just admiring your beautiful face. " Jungkook admitted it.

He got shy. He felt his cheeks were hitting. Apparently, he was blushing all red like a tomato because of his hyung. He looked away and bit his bottom lips.

"Hey, baby, why do you look away? Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook asked him.

"Ah nothing hyung," Taehyung said.

"You sure?" Jungkook said, and he just nodded.

"Anyway, take a shower now, we need to go to school." Jungkook added

"OK hyung," Taehyung said to him. He smiled. After that, he got up and began to take his steps inside the bathroom.

He took a quick shower after that. He wore his clothes and went out of the bathroom. He saw his hyung sitting at the edge of the bed while scrolling on his phone.

"Kookie hyung," Taehyung called him, then Jungkook looked at him.

"Let's go, I'm done, hyung," Taehyung said.

"Ohh OK, let's go now." 

Jung stood up and held Taehyung's hand. Then they went out of their room. Their parents were not there since they were already at work.

As they reached Jungkook's car, Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung and he hopped inside. Jungkook hoped inside too and started the engine.

After 30 minutes, they reached the university, as Jungkook Park his car. They both got out of the car.
Their teenagers approach them

"Taehyung baby" Jin approaches him as they hug each other.

"Jin hyung, I miss you, hyung," Taehyung said between their hugs.

"Miss me? Didn't we see each other yesterday? Anyway, how are you? Jin asks

"But I just miss you, Hyung." Taehyung grumbles, they laugh at how cute he is. He looks like a cute puppy who is pouting so much.

"Hyung, stop teasing my baby; he's fine." I take good care of him. " Jungkook was the one who responded as Taehyung continued to pout. 

"Oh, that's good to know then," Jin said.

"Anyway, hyung, did you see Bogumie?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually no, but maybe he was waiting on you at the cafeteria. You know, he's always there," Jin said.

"Oh OK, thank you Hyung, kookie Hyung, I need to go now." He licked his tender lips.

Bye, jin hyung, joonie hyung, hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung, kookie hyung.Taehyung said as he bid a good bye to them.

"Hey jungkook really huh kissing at each others lips" Jhope teasingly said while looking at jungkook 

"Why is there something wrong, Hyung?" Jungkook asked

"Tell me, do you like your stepbrother?" Namjoon asks

"Is there something wrong with me if I like him?" Jungkook asked

"Of course, but what if your father finds out? You know he'll be furious," Jin said.

"It won't happen, young man, don't worry." Jungkook said

"Aishh jungkook," Jin said.

And Jungkook just smiled on them.

—————

Hello friends!! Sorry for not updating. My fingers have been hurting for days. I don't know what happened but I keep getting wounds, but tomorrow I'll have a check up.

I don't know why I'm sharing this lmao haha

Anyway, please vote for this chapter!! Thank you in advance!!
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ