chapter 23

Jungkook was sitting on the bed while he was leaning his head on the headboard. He was busy scrolling on his phone. 

Taehyung was scrolling on his phone too, but he got bored with what he was doing, so he called his hyung.

"Hyung!!" Taehyung called him.

"Hyung?!!" Jungkook called him once again, and Jungkook just hummed as a response, still looking at his phone.

Taehyung doesn't like it when his hyung doesn't pay him attention, so he gets up and seats on Jungkook. He was near Jungkook's crotch.

"Kookie hyung" taehyung called him once again.

"What is it, Tae baby?" Jungkook asked him. Still, his eyes were on his phone.

"Why didn't you pay me attention?" Taehyung asked him as he pouted.

"Oh, is my baby sulking?" But Hyung is busy. I'm doing something important on my phone, "Jungkook said.

"But I want you. Is that more important than me, hyung?" Taehyung asked him.

"You should sleep now, baby," Jungkook said, trying to change the topic.

"I'm not sleepy, and why are you changing the subject?"Taehyung said, crossing both arms on his chest.

"If you're not sleepy then, do what you want there, don't bother me for now." Jungkook said, but the younger seemed to not care about what his hyung was saying. Instead, he wiggled his body and Jungkook suddenly felt that his member was rising as Taehyung kept moving.

"T-tae baby, what are you doing? Don't move," Jungkook said.

"I don't want, you didn't want to play with me," Taehyung said, wiggling his body again.

"Oh God, T-taehyung, stop, please stop moving," Jungkook said.

Taehyung suddenly stopped moving when he felt something hard poke him.

Taehyung looked at his father with confusion.

"Why Taehyung?" Jungkook asked

"Kooki hyung, something poking on me," Taehyung said, looking so innocent.

"I told you not to move, but you didn't listen."Jungkook stated, "Now he's unsure what he'll do."

"I hate that," Taehyung said, pointing at the jungkooks' bulge.

"Why would you hate it? You're literally the one who made this," Jungkook says.

"He keeps poking me. I hate that," Taehyung said, looking away. Jungkook just face palmed because of Taehyung.

"Come on, you didn't hate him before," Jungkook said.

"Then I hate him now," Taehyung said.

"Come on, Tae baby," he said, and pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"Kookie hyung, I love you." Taehyung said

"You really love me, don't you?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course I love Kookie, because he loves me too." Hyung, you love me right? " Taehyung said

"Of course, Hyung will always love you," Jungkook said as he planted a kiss on the young man's face.

They just stayed in that position, and after a minute, Jungkook heard a snore.

He knew that Taehyung had already fallen asleep, so he laid Taehyung beside him and covered him with a blanket.

Taehyung moved a bit and cuddled his hyung jungkook, just smiling at it. Then he decided to sleep.

morning

Jungkook and Taehyung were with their parents. They were in the salas as their parents wanted to talk to them.

"Taehyung baby, me and your dad need to leave again. We have a business trip to Hong Kong. I hope you will understand us," Mrs. Kim said.

"It's OK mom and dad, don't mind me. I know kookie hyung and hyungs will take care of me," Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, taehyung." "I really want you to come with us there, but you still need to attend your classes," Jungyi said.

"It's ok dad, don't need to sorry"Taehyung reassured him while smiling at him.

"If something happens to you, just tell me immediately." Jungyi said.

"Yes, dad," Taehyung replied.

"Ohh Jungkook, why do you look so quiet there?" Mrs. Kim asked him as she noticed his other son seemed to be very quiet.

"Nothing, mom," Jungkook said.

"You two should leave now," Mrs. Kim said.

"Bye mom dad," Taehyung said, and bid a goodbye to them, and they hopped inside Jungkook's car and left.

As they reached the university, they hopped out and Taehyung immediately went into his classroom after he pecked a kiss on his hyung.

He was just sitting there when his classmates went near him.

His classmate called him "Heyy Taehyung."

"Oh, Irish, what brings you here?" Taehyung inquired.

"I just want to invite you to go to the bar this coming weekend," Irish said.

"Really?"Taehyung asked

"Of course yes, I also invite Jimin there, so there is someone who will stay beside you," Irish said.

"Ahh OK, I'll ask permission from my hyung." Taehyung said

"Ohh OK, see you there." Taehyung got a smile from her.
Taehyung just smiled on her.