chapter 24

Taehyung was now with Jungkook. They were in the car. Jungkook was focusing on the road while Taehyung was looking outside the window.

"Kookie hyung?" Taehyung called him, and Jungkook simply hummed in response because his attention was focused on the road.

"Can I go to the bar this coming weekend?" Taehyung said nervously.

"Wait, you're not going to come there?" "Jungkook," he said, turning his gaze to Taehyung after hearing what the younger said.

"But Hyung Chim is also there." Taehyung said, giving him a pleading look.

"I said what I said, Taehyung, you should follow me," Jungkook said, looking directly into his eyes.

"Kookie hyung is so meanie." I hate you, "Taehyung said, looking away.

He really wants to get here and he will make sure of it.

When they reached their house, they both took a cab and went inside the house. Taehyung immediately went to their room.

Jungkook asked their maid where their parents were because he didn't see them.

"Ahhh, may I ask you?" Jungkook inquired.

"Yes sir jungkook."Their maid said

"Where's mom and dad?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahh sir, they have already left." They said they needed to leave so early. " Their maid said,

"Ahhh OK, you may go now,"Jungkook said, and the maid left him. He looked upstairs, and he saw Taehyung there standing.

He just went upstairs and changed his clothes.

Days had passed since their parents left the house for a business trip.

Jungkook is the one who is always with Taehyung because he wants to make sure that Bogum won't get near Taehyung.

It's the weekend now, and Taehyung was planning on going to the bar today, but since his hyung wouldn't let him, he'd just escape because he really wanted to go there.

Jungkook was not in their house since he went on to Jins' house to hang out with them.

It's 3 p.m. already. Taehyung was now on the scene. He needed to make sure that Jungkook was not in their house so he could go to the bar.

As he looked at every part of their house and made sure that his son was not there, he decided to leave.

He took a cab and told the driver to bring him to the bar. After 30 minutes, they reached the bar, and he took a cab and went inside the bar.

A loud sound of music, dim lights, and random people filled the bar.

He roamed his eyes, and he saw Irish and Jimin sitting there, so he went on them.

"Chim,"Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, you're here," I said, hugging him.

"Ahh yeah," Taehyung said, and he smiled at them.

"Take a seat. Here's your drink too. " Irish said that Taehyung sat beside Jimin and began to drink.

Jungkook came home at exactly 5 pm. He was not really drunk since he had only drank a small amount of alcohol.

When he opened the door, he went upstairs to their house, but when he opened it, he didn't see Taehyung. He went downstairs and roamed the house, but he still didn't see Taehyung.

"Ahhh, sir, Jungkook Taehyung went somewhere, but he didn't tell me where he was going, but I think the driver knows it"Their maid said

After Jungkook heard it, he went to their driver and asked him where Taehyung went.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahh sir, I brought him to the bar because he told me to take him there." The driver said Jungkook clenched his fist in rage because he knew the young didn't really listen to what he said.

He left the driver and went back inside the house.

"My baby didn't follow me." Hmmm, you really want my punishment? Well, I'll give it to you. " He got an alcoholic drink and drank it. He took a seat on the couch and just waited for Taehyung until he came home.

Hours had passed. Taehyung was already drunk. He had just drank only five, and it was already 11 p.m., so Jimin decided to take him back to his house.

He helped Taehyung stand up, and they both hopped inside his car. Jimin was not really drunk.

so he can still manage to drive his car.

He started the engine and drove away. After 30 minutes, he reached Taehyung's house. Taehyung got out of the car and walked in front of their door. He was walking in a drunken way.

"Chwim thwanks for driving me here," Taehyung said in a drunken tone, and Jimin just left him because he didn't want to get scolded by Jungkook.

Taehyung went inside, and he saw his hyung standing there looking at him.

"Kwookie swo hwandswome," Taehyung said in a drunken tone.

"Where did you go?" Jungkook asked him with a stern tone.

"I just went to the bar, hyung," Taehyung said.

Did I give you permission to go there? Didn't I tell you not to go there? " Jungkook asked again.

"Kookie, don't be mad at me." Taehyung said, looking at him with his poppy eyes.

Jungkook smirked as he said this.

"Punishment?" "What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"We will play again,"Jungkook said.

"Play? "We will play again, hyung," Taehyung asked.

"Of course," Jungkook said, then he held Taehyung's wrist and dragged him into their room.

As they reached their room, Taehyung sat at the edge of the bed, and Jungkook went to his cabinet and took a box.

"Kookie hyung, what is it?" Taehyung asked as his eyes wanted to close now.

"We will use this in our game," Jungkook said, and he slowly laid Taehyung on their bed. Then he took the rope and tied Taehyung with both hands onto the bed post.

"Kookie hyung, what are you doing?" "Why are you tying me?" Taehyung asked while looking at his han.

"Shush, don't ask me too many questions." Jungkook said after he tied Taehyung's hand, he took the blindfold and covered Taehyung's eyes.

"Kookie hyung... I'm scared it's dark. I can see anything, "Taehyung said.

And Jungkook just smirked.

He started to remove Taehyung's clothes and peck Taehyung's lips. He then attached the dildo and vibrator to the box.Then he slowly put the vibrator inside Taehyung and, next, the dildo.

Taehyung couldn't see anything. Because of the blindfold, he saw everything in the dark.

He felt a soft lip touch his lip.

He yelled as he felt something enter his hole. He screamed so loudly when he started to feel the pain in his lower part as the two things inside him started to move.

Ahhhh hyung, W-what is it? Let it out, it hurts... "Ahhhh hyung," Taehyung said, and a tear started to fall on his cheek. "

"Shush, it was one of my punishments for disobeying me.. and for not following me,"Jungkook said.

"B-but hyung, please let it out h-hurt.. Ahhhhh"Taehyung screams

Jungkook sat on the couch, and he turned the vibrator on to the higher level.

Taehyung was now moaning, mesmerised. He was crying because of so much pleasure. The two toys kept hitting his prostate. He couldn't do anything since his hand was tied. He couldn't take too much pleasure.

"UghughNGhh.. H-hyung, please"

"No baby, I won't touch you until you receive your punishment." Jungkook said

Jungkook was just watching him on their bed while Jungkook was suffering because of so much pleasure.

"Perfect!" Jungkook said, and he unbuckled his pants and unzipped his zipper.

He touched the tip of his cock and he groaned because it was sensitive.

He started to massage it and stroke it while his eyes were closed.

He was imagining that Taehyung was sucking his c*ck.

"Ahhhh taehyung baby." Jungkook moans as he keeps stroking himself, imagining that his c*ck was inside the younger's warm mouth.

"K-kookie hyung nghhughahhh" Taehyung moan

"Ahhh~aghh~ugh~ngh~"Taehyung moan

And after a minute, Taehyung got down on his tummy, but the toys kept hitting his prostate. He was sweating. He wanted his heart to touch him. He wanted to feel his heart. But he still needed to receive his punishment.

–————