Chapter 8

Jungkook smiled at him, then he kissed Taehyung's neck again. He sucked it and bit it. He was gentle since he didn't want to hurt Taehyung. 

Taehyung didn't move because he didn't know what he should do.

Taehyung started to remove Taehyung's t-shirt. Then he proceeded to taehyung's collarbone. He heard a soft moan. Coming from Taehyung's mouth

Taehyung lets out a soft moan.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung's eyes full of lust and love, then he kisses Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung didn't kiss him back because he didn't know how to do it, so Jungkook was the only one who was moving in sync.

Taehyung slid his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, roaming his wet cavern, swirling to his tongue.

Then he went on to teach the youngers' jawline. He sucked it down to his neck again, then to his nipples.

Jungkook sucked taehyungs' nipple while he was playing the other one. Taehyung was moaning softly while giggling because he knew Jungkook was just tickling him.

"H-hyung~hmm~ stop~Nghh~tickling me.."Taehyung said between his moan while giggling

Jungkook was sucking it and sipping it. He removed his clothes. Then he removed Taehyung's shorts.
And he was preparing to give a soft kiss to Taehyung's feet up to his inner thigh.

He went back on Taehyung's lips, then kissed him again.

Taehyung's groan

Jungkook looks again at Taehyung.

"You want my milk, baby?" Jungkook asked.

Then Taehyung just nodded and smiled, and Jungkook smiled at him too.

He took a seat on the bed, and leaned his head on the headboard.

"Taebaby, come here. Here's your milk." Jungkook said
Taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung inquires innocently, "Where is it, hyung?"

"There." Jungkook said, pointing at his huge cat who was standing so proudly, then Taehyung looked at it.

"What do I need to do, hyung?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"You will just suck it and swig it until my milk comes out." Jungkook asked.

"Start now, baby." Jungkook said, and Taehyung went between Jungkook's legs.

He was facing Jungkook's length, then he looked at his hyung, then he put his hand on Jungkook's length and gave him a kitten lick. Jungkook's eyes shut as he felt Taehyung's warm hand on his part.

"Suck it, baby, just fucking suck it." Jungkook said, then Taehyung followed him.

He entered the length of Jungkook into his tiny mouth. He gagged. As the tip of Jungkook's length touched his throat, he became teary-eyed. He still managed it. Then he started to bob his head up and down.

"Oh, baby, hurry up! up."Jungkook moan

Then, Taehyung fastened his bob. He gagged, but he didn't stop.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, so he tugged at Taehyung's hair and controlled it. He bobbed Taehyung's head up and down, letting tears escape from his eyes.

Jungkook didn't care about it. After a few minutes, Jungkook felt that he was coming.

he fastened, controlling Taehyung's head until he released his seeds inside Taehyung's tiny mouth.

Taehyung swallowed it in his mouth.

Jungkook gave him a look before kissing Taehyung on the cheek.
Then he kissed Taehyung's lip.

He changed their position. Taehyung was now laying on the bed with him on top of him. He was still kissing Taehyung. Then he spread Taehyung's legs.

He look at Taehyung again.
"Baby, it will hurt you, but don't worry, everything will be fine right away."Jungkook said

"Yess hyung."Taehyung said

Jungkook licked the tip of his cock then massaged it. After a second, he aligned his cock onto Taehyung's tightly holed sleeve and slowly pushed his to Taehyung.

Taehyung screams loudly as he feels the pain.

"Ahhhh hyung, it hurts." Taehyung sobbed as he burst into tears.
He hugged Jungkook so tightly because he was in so much pain right now.

"Shush taebaby, it will go away, trust me." Jungkook said

Taehyung was crying while Jungkook started to move slowly.
Jungkook moves slowly into fast as he feels Taehyung has already adjusted to his size, preparing a kiss to Taehyung's shoulder blade to lessen the pain.

nghhh ughh ugh Taehyung moan

Jungkook moans and then moves so quickly.
But still in a gentle way.

Nghhhh ghahh.. Taehyung moan

Jungkook fastened his pace, and now he was thrusting taehyung so hard and deeper that he was thrusting taehyung at an animalistic pace.

Taehyung was kissing Taehyung's lip. Taehyung didn't respond to it.

Hmm... Shit.. Jungkook groaned as he felt Taehyung's wall clench against him.

Nghhughugh Hmm, H-hyung... Taehyung moan

A loud moan, grunts, and bed creaking filled the room.

"I'm going to pee."Taehyung moaned and said

"Just let it out."Jungkook said 

Then, Taehyung released his seed into his tummy. Jungkook moved so fast and thrust him deeper and harder. He kissed Taehyung's lip and it almost bled since he was biting it so harshly.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook felt that he was near again, so he fastened his move and made sure that every thrust that he made was deeper and harder.

After a few minutes, he came inside Taehyung's tight hole. he looked up at Taehyung, who had now already fallen asleep.

Even though Taehyung was in a mess, he was still beautiful.

"Still perfect."Jungkook murmured to himself.

Jungkook cums was flowing on taehyungs hole down to his bed sheet he feel dizzy so he decided to take a rest too he laid beside taehyung cover themselves using a blanket taehyung cuddle him then he cuddle taehyung too.. Before he go to sleep he peck taehyung's forehead and lips then he fell asleep as well