chapter 12

"Taehyung!" Jinn yelled at them.

"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled as he ran to him and Jimin followed him.

"Taehyung, please don't do that again," Jimin said, panting heavily.

"Hhehehe, sorry jiminie." Taehyung said and hugged Jin.

"Hiii jimin" — Yoongi suddenly spoke
And Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Heyy, why do you keep doing that action on me?" Yoongi said.

"You don't care," Jimin said.

"Jiminie, why are you two always fighting?" Taehyung innocently asks

"Because he keeps annoying me taehyung, Aishh, I really don't want to come with you here". Jimin said

"Come on, talk to me." Yoongi said.

"I need to go now, Taehyung. Jin hyung, can you bring him to his room?" Jimin said

"Yeah, leave now, you will be late for your class." Jin said

Bye, Taehyung, Jin Hyung, Jhope Hyung, Namjoon Hyung."Jimin said as he hugged them one by one.

He was about to leave when Yoongi spoke again.

"Hey, hey Jimin, what about me?" You are still not hugging me. Where are my hugs?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin turned around to face him.

"In your dream, idiot." Jimin then walked away.

"Heyy Jimin, you'll be mine soon, mark my word." Yoongi yelled at him that he didn't care if there were a lot of students there could hear him.

While walking down the corridor, Jimin noticed that his cheek had been hit and was now bright red, like a tomato.

Well, even though he hates Yoongi because of being a playboy, he thinks that Yoongi can change himself if he really wants. But for now, Jimin doesn't want to get closer to him. He wanted Yoongi to change before he could accept him in his life.

"Heyy bro, you like him a lot, huh?" I thought a playboy like you wouldn't fall in love that easily. " Jhope said while laughing at Yoongi.

"You know, jhope everyone can change themselves, and Jimin was different from the others." He's not like a slut. " Yoongi said.

"What is slut, Yoongi hyung?"Taehyung asked him innocently.

"Ahhh, it's nothing taehyung, don't mind it." Jin said.

"Oh OK hyung," Taehyung said, smiling.

Let's go now, Taehyung. We need to bring you to your classroom. " Namjoon said as they all started to walk towards Taehyung's room.

As they reached Taehyung's classroom, Taehyung went inside, but before he sat down on his chair, he bid a goodbye to them.

His hyungs bid a goodbye to him too then they left him in his classroom.

That situation has always happened to Taehyung ever since Jungkook migrated to the state.

————————————————

After 5 years,

Taehyung was 18 years old already, while Jungkook was 20.

His young people are always there for him.

A lot of guys wanted to court him, but his hyung was always blocking them, as Jungkook told him the day he left South Korea.

Taehyung has a new friend named Bogum. Bogum secretly liked Taehyung, but he knew that Taehyung didn't like him because Taehyung kept talking about his kookie hyung whenever they talked to each other. But he was still hoping that someday Taehyung would love him back the way he loved Taehyung.

He was walking in the hallway when suddenly a pair of hands covered his eyes. He stopped in his place because he knew that it was Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I know it was you." Bogum said.

"Hi Bogumie.. Taehyung greeted him cheerfully as he removed his hand from Bogum's eyes.

"Ohh why are you here? Don't you have a class?".. Bogum asked

"Nope" I don't have a class, so I decided to visit you." 'Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile.

"So cute." He raffle Taehyungs' curly and floppy hair

"Would you like to eat? I'll treat you," he added.

"Really? Bogumie will treat me". Taehyung said playfully

"Lets go bogumie I want to eat a burger and fries. " Taehyung said cheerfully, and he encircled his hand around Bogum's arm.

As they reached the cafeteria, Bogum told Taehyung to find a table for the both of them.

After he ordered what they would eat, he went to Taehyung and put the tray that he was carrying on the table. He took a seat in front of Taehyung.

And they both started to eat.

—————————————————

(Sorry if I make it so fast, I'll skip it because I don't want to make it longer.