chapter 26

Taehyung woke up so early, when he felt someone sucking his neck, he groaned a bit.

"H-hyung." Taehyung called him but in a low voice.

"What baby, hm?."Jungkook asked, preparing a kiss on his neck down to his collarbone.

"K-kookie hyung hurts." 'Taehyung said with teary eyes.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough on you." Jungkook said

And he hugged Taehyung.
Taehyung was in pain and his voice was almost gone.

Jungkook stood up and carried him in na bridal style. They went inside the bathroom and he put down taehyung on the bath tub. Then, he turned on the water. He kneeled down to level with taehyung.

"Heyy baby, call me if you're already done. I'll just clean our room," Jungkook said.

"OK hyung," Taehyung said, and Jungkook pecked his lips. Then he left him there.

Jungkook started to clean their room. He saw some blood on his bed sheet. He just realised how he became so rough to Taehyung last night.

He sighed, then continued cleaning their room.

After he finished cleaning the room, he heard Taehyung calling his name, so he took a bath robe and went on Taehyung.

"Are you done, baby?" Jungkook asked

"Yes hyung,"Taehyung said.

Then Jungkook helped him to stand up, Taehyung put on the bath robe and Jungkook carried him.

Jungkook took some clothes for Taehyung and he helped Taehyung to wear them.
Jungkook dries Taehyung's hair

"Taebaby, I'll just take a quick bath, then we will eat OK," Jungkook said.

"Yes, hyung," Taehyung said, smiling at his hyung, and then Jungkook entered the bathroom.

He took a quick shower, and after a minute, he went out of the bathroom. Then he went to Taehyung and carried him again.

They went out of the room, headed downstairs and then to the kitchen.

Jungkook put Taehyung on the kitchen counter, then he started to prepare food for the both of them.

"Taebaby, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked

"Hyung, can you make a pancake for me and milk too?"Taehyung asked.

"Of course for my baby." Jungkook said, and a smile formed on his lips.

"Yehayyy kookie hyung will make a pancake for me." Taehyung said playfully

After a few minutes, Jungkook was already done. He arranged the food on the table, then he took the milk from the refrigerator and purged the glass of it before giving it to Taehyung.

He sat in front of Taehyung and they started to eat.

They were busy eating there when suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated.

Ahh taebaby, I'll just answer my phone, just continue eating your food," Jungkook said.

"OK hyung, go ahead," Taehyung said, and Jungkook stood up and left the kitchen.

"Hyung, why did you suddenly call me?" Jungkook said.

"Can we go there jungkook."Jin asks

"Why, hyung?" Jungkook asked

"I just wanted to see my bear and Kim was worried about him, but I don't know why." Jin said

"Don't worry about Taehyung Hyung's fine. And y'all can visit him here since we're alone here. Jungkook said

"Really then, that's good," Jin said.

"And I know Taehyung will be happy if y'all visit here," Jungkook said.

OK, I need to end this. Bye. " Jin said and hung up the phone call.

Jungkook simply smiled and returned to the kitchen, where he saw Taehyung still digging into his food.

"Kookie hyung, who is it?" Taehyung asked cutely while eating his pancake.

"Ahh, it's Jin Hyung Taebear, he said they were coming to see us here," Jungkook explained.

"Really hyung" Taehyung asks

"Yes baby," Jungkook said.

"Yehayy, I'm going to see Jin Hyung," Taehyung said.

"Finish your meal, baby." Jungkook said and Taehyung just smiled, then he continued digging for his food.

—————

Aftercare