why...

Sonia's P.O.V 

Shortly after Sonia kicked Hajime in the shins. Chiaki had enough strength to use her arms and legs to get back up. "Hajime...." she whispered. Hajime swung his arm across Chiaki's stomach to push her out of the way.

Chiaki didn't like that they were fighting. She wanted to end it but Hajime was being stubborn. "Why..... why are you doing this to me Hajime." She started crying. "I thought...." She began "I thought we were friends...." She said. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT???!!!" she cried. Hajime used his other leg to kick Chiaki in the stomach, causing her to fall back onto the stairs.

Sonia grunted at Hajime to give her a sign that she was going to fight back. "You leave her alone!" she cried while pulling Hajimes hair. But Hajime punched Sonia causing her to fall over. Hajime began walking over to Sonia. "None of this would have happened if you had just left Chiaki alone." 

Hajime took a glass vase that was sitting on his dorm table. He broke the vase and grabbed a shard of glass.....

"Hajime whats wrong with you...." Sonia began saying.... 

"All I ever wanted was to spend time with Chiaki. She was the perfect friend. I have always been so lonely... my entire life. Until I met Chiaki. Chiaki made me feel.. feel like a person. Like a normal person.... not a princess...... not a slave.... just a person. That was all I ever wanted to feel. I just wanted to be normal. And not to be treated with Royalty. I hated living like that." Sonia started crying. "why can't you get it Hajime. Why do I have to explain why I want to spend time with Chiaki. Shouldn't you already know?" Sonia looked up at Hajime. Tears were running down her face. 

Hajime stood in front of Sonia. Holding the shard of glass in his hand. Silence. Sonia sighed while closing her eyes. "You probably Never will know Hajime." Sonia whispered. Hajime clenched his fists. He took the shard of glass and attempted to stab Sonia with it... but little did he know. 

Little did he know that Chiaki managed to get in front of Sonia before he stabbed her. Chiaki sacraficed herself. All so that Sonia could live. The glass shard was sitting inside of Chiaki's stomach, Blood was gushing around that area. Hajime couldn't have believed what he just did. Sonia stood there not believing either. After about 20 seconds, Chiaki had fallen into Sonia's arms. 

Sonia took one last look at Chiaki's face. Even with Chiaki's eyes closed. Sonia could tell how Chiaki felt. She felt betrayed, But also satisfied. Sonia started crying. She hugged Chiaki. Sonia whispered in her ear: "did you hear what I said chiaki..?" She asked. Using the little energy that Chiaki had. Chiaki slowly put her arm onto Sonia's back.

 Sonia knew that from that point forward. She was going to have that feeling of lonliness once again. She knew that she was going to re-live that nightmare of sadness. Because there wasn't someone like Chiaki who was going to be right by her side. 

It was fun while it lasted. 

OMG OMG IM SO SORRY I KEPT YALL WAITING UHHH ANYWAY YEAH THIS WENT FROM 1 TO 100 REAL FAST LOL- (i cried while wrtiting this btw 😃) 

anyway here are some more hints for yall to guess who I am!!:

Hint #1: My favorite ship is Soniaki (if that wasn't obvious already)

Hint #2: I have cosplayed Sonia before. 

Those are all the hints for today! (I made them extra hard today!) Thanks for reading, Updating soon! (this is not the last chapter surprisingly lmao)