What did you say?

Sonia's P.O.V. : "I wanted to tell you......that....." Sonia began saying. "That.......?" Gundham was waiting for Sonia to speak. "I'm-" Sonia paused. "You're what?" Kazuichi asked. "I like g-" Sonia began saying. But all of a sudden Chiaki stormed in with wet hair and was dripping all over the ground. 

Sonia looked up at Chiaki. "Whats wrong?! is everyone ok?!" Chiaki yelled. "Y-yeah we're fine......what happened?" Sonia said concerned. "I heard screaming.." Chiaki said worried. Kazuichi and Gundham looked around because they were worried. "It sounded like Kazuichi." Chiaki said. Kazuichi then sighed and giggled. "heh, That was just because I dropped Gundham's Hamster...." Kazuichi said while scratching the back of his head and smiling. 

Chiaki sighed with relief. "Oh my.... I thought someone was hurt." Chiaki said while taking the hood off her head. Sonia got up and got closer to Chiaki. "Chiaki you're hair is a mess!" Sonia yelled. She grabbed Chiakis hand and went to Kazuichis bathroom ( i know its not canon for there to be bathrooms in the dorms ) and grabbed the nearest brush and started brushing Chiaki's hair. I'm sure she won't mind.... Sonia thought while brushing out her tangles. 

Chiaki's hair was officially tangle free, Sonia then searched through Kazuichi's drawers searching for some hair spray to help Chiaki's hair. "AH! I found it!" Sonia yelled happily as she held up the hairspray. It was of course the extremely powerful hairspray, it didn't suprise Sonia that Kazuichi had owned this. Sonia then began messing with Chiaki's hair while spraying it. 

It took Sonia about 5 minutes to finish up with Chiaki's hair, but once she was done, Chiaki couldn't stop touching her hair. "Oh my god....Sonia my hair looks great! how did you-" "Well... one of the things you need to be good a being a princess is to take good care of your hair!" Sonia interrupted. "My hair is looking better than it has ever looked." Chiaki said. Sonia looked at Chiaki confused. "Have you ever...taken care of your hair?" Sonia asked. "Well.....sometimes I play video games so much I forget to take care of myself." Chiaki mumbled. Sonia chuckled then patted Chiaki on the shoulder. "C'mon, lets go see Gundham and Kazuichi, they are probably waiting for us." Sonia said while walking out. Chiaki followed. 

Wow, Chiaki looked happy for once... I never see her smile. Sonia thought. 

As Sonia and Chiaki were walking out, They noticed that Kazuichi saw that Chiaki's hair was looking nice. "Hey! how did you get her hair looking like that! did you use my hair spray!!??" Kazuichi yelled. Gundham elbowed Kazuichi. "Hmph." Kazuichi grunted while crossing his arms. "Anyways, what was it that you were trying to tell us Sonia?" Gundham said. "OH! uhhh-" Sonia started saying.

Chiaki began staring at Sonia. I can't..... Chiaki is watching. Sonia thought. "Oh it's nothing..... not important!" Sonia said while nervous laughing. The room went silent. "Why don't we play some games on my nintendo switches! it's been a while since i've played with you guys." Chiaki said. "that sounds great!" Sonia said. 

( im back! sorry I took a little break, I was focusing on other things like cosplay, and art, and I was also having trouble coming up with ideas, but I got it all figured out! also Nagito will be coming in the book very soon! thanks for reading! )