A New Despair

Sonia's P.O.V:

Sonia stood there next to Chiaki's corpse. Deep down Sonia thought that Chiaki would wake up... even though it wasn't going to happen. After five minutes of Sonia sobbing... She looked up for Hajime. He had a similar reaction to Sonia. He stood there regretting his actions. 

Hajime looked back at Sonia. Then all of a sudden a monitor (that Hajime didn't know existed) in Hajime's dorm. A bear that was half black- Half white.. It looked similar to Monomi.. but it looked like it was half good half evil..?

Monomi was in the backround of the video on the monitor, but she was tied up. "Monomi!" Sonia yelled as she got up and faced the monitor. The bear began to speak: "Hellllloooooo students!! sorry for the interruption.. but it appears that someone has died on this island!! and even more crazier, one of you losers killed them!!!" The bear yelled. Sonia looked at Hajime.  "If you are wondering who I am, my name is Monoooookuma! I came as soon as I heard that there has been a murder!" Monokuma said

"OK listen, these instructions are very specific so I need you all to listen: Shortly after you all investigate, a trial will be held! I will explain the rules in the trial once we get there. In the mean time, get your butts movin' and start investagating!" The monitor closed. 

Within seconds, Hajime went over to Chiaki and picked her up. As he was walking out of his dorm with Chiaki, Sonia stopped him "What are you doing Hajime?" Sonia asked. "I'm simply putting Chiaki out of my dorm before anyone walks in her and starts investigating!" Hajime yelled as he was trying to walk out, but Sonia stopped him. "I don't want to be suspicious!" Hajime yelled as he pushed Sonia out of the way.  Sonia looked out the door and she saw Hajime putting the body behind Chiaki's dorm so that noone will see him. 

As Hajime began walking back to his dorm to clean off the blood off the floors. Sonia thought this was a bad idea. She would have stopped him- but part of Sonia thought that *she* was guilty and that she would be accused as a murderer. She was scared. 

Hajime looked at Sonia "get out." he said aggressively. Sonia didn't know what else to do so she just decided to go back to her dorm. She sat on her bed thinking about the trial. She was scared. What was going to happen if they figure out that Hajime was the one who did it? who is monokuma? and how did they get here so fast?

All she knew was that she was not going to have Chiaki there to help her. 

Ok so you probably think that the story is dragging on for a little bit or something like that but i promise that theres more to the story i would NEVER let a story end that sadly dhekjhf

ALSO IM DELETING THE CHAPTER OF ME EXPLAINING THAT IM TAKING A BREAK because it will look weird when the story is done and plus a lot of new people are coming ehjkdhf

anyway heres some more hint in case yall are still trying to guess: 

Hint #1: I made a cake for hitting 10k on tiktok recently

Hint #2: Im doing ANOTHER homestuck collab this week (ive announced it)

Hint #3: I have a himiko related pfp on instagram

Okay thats all for today, thank you for reading! updating soon! 

(lol the bold text wasnt working sorry)