The deep end

Chiaki's P.O.V: 

Everyone was at the party. And everything seemed normal. But Chiaki looked over at Hajime and he seemed to be....looking for something?? Chiaki wasn't sure but she went over to him anyway to see what was up.

"Hey Hajime. Is everything ok?" Chiaki asked. "Yeah its fine... its just I've been looking for nagi-" "Hey Hajime!" Nagito yelled interrupting. Chiaki looked over to Nagito only finding that there was blood dripping down his legs and she saw that he had a gash in his stomach? it looked like...some sort of knife stabbed him. The blood was slowly falling down his stomach, and then it went onto the sand that he was standing on. There was a puddle of blood from where he was standing, and there was a path of where the blood was while Nagito was walking. Hajime gasped and put his hands over his mouth. 

"Oh my- Nagito YOUR BLEEDING!!!" Chiaki cried while pointing at his stomach. Nagito looked down. "Oh. Thats Weird." Nagito laughed. The students began crowding around Nagito. "We have to get you to a doctor immediately!" Byakuya yelled. "U-uhm I-I can p-probably help." Mikan mumbled. "Well of course you can help, you're the ultimate nurse you dumb ass-faced bitch!" Hiyoko yelled. Mikan started crying. "aaa im sorry!" She yelled. "Enough with this bull crap and fix him already!" Fuyuhiko yelled. "well, we c-can put him in the beach house while I go get supplies, but someone h-has to carry him to the beach house and make sure it d-doesn't get worse." mikan said while shaking. "I can carry him to the beach house!" Akane yelled. Nekomaru pushed Akane out of the way "No I will!" He yelled. "Just shut up and decide already!" TeruTeru panicked. Nekomaru grabbed Nagitos legs while akane grabbed his arms. Then they both carried him to the beach house to make sure he was safe.

Chiaki looked around to see if everyone was ok. Chiaki heard someone crying behind the crowd. She looked around and saw that it was Sonia. She had her hands covering her face. Chiaki went up to her to comfort her. 

"Hey Hey" Chiaki whispered while grabbing Sonia's wrists and pulling her hands off her face. "It's gonna be alright. Mikan is gonna give Nagito her best treatment to help him. And within a few weeks, he should be as good as new!" Chiaki said. "Ok." Sonia said while crying. Chiaki then hugged Sonia.

All of a sudden, Monomi had appeared out of thin air. She must have heard about what happened. "Hellooo everyone!" Monomi yelled. "So I heard that somebody got hurt..." Monomi began. "yeah... Nagito is bleeding. But we don't know how." Chiaki said. "Well, where is he?" Monomi asked. "he's in the beach house with Akane and Nekomaru, while Mikan is out getting supplies to help heal him." Byakuya said. "Thank you very much! I shall go and see him." Monomi said as she used her magic wand to teleport her to the beach house. Everyoe stood in silence hoping the best for Nagito.

GUESS WHO CAME BACK AFTER A MONTH OF NOT UPDATING!!!! I dont know if I put swearing as a part of the warnings, but if I didn't I'm gonna do that right now! also im feeling a lot better :) But im gonna probably start updating when I feel like it. So like one day if I update after 3 days and another I update after 3 weeks. Just ignore that lol. Thank you for reading! I apreciate it :)