The Trial part 2

Sonia's P.O.V 

Everyone was arguing in the room, Sonia had nothing to say. Kazuichi looked over at Sonia, noticing that she was upset. "hey!!! stop you are probably stressing her out!!!" Kazuichi said. "let her speak for once!" Kazuichi yelled.

Shortly after, everyone started to quiet down so that Sonia could speak. But nothing came out of her. She had nothing to say. "do you think it could have been a suicide maybe?" Byakuya asked. "HUH?!!" everyone said in the crowd. "Chiaki was dead by her dorm... right?" Byakuya said. Monokuma giggled. "I mean hes got a point.." Fuyuhiko said while scratching the back of his head. 

"yeah! so that means theres a possibility that the killer is not Sonia!" Ibuki yelled happily knowing that her friend wasn't as suspicious anymore! :) "y-yeah... and when we were checking dorms,, there was no trace of blood near sonia's dorm!" Mikan said. "Right! so it's maybe just a misunderstanding" Mahiru said. "PFFFF YEAH WHATEVER!" hiyoko yelled. "Hiyoko- thats a little-" Hajime said trying not to be suspicious. "A LITTLE WHAT?? LOGIC??! didn't anybody notice that Sonia did not leave her dorm at all to investigate with us!!" Hiyoko yelled. "SO WHAT?! SHE WAS PROBABLY TERRIFIED THAT CHIAKI HAD DIED... THERE WAS PROBABLY NOBODY ON THE ISLAND THAT WAS CLOSER TO SONIA THAN CHIAKI!" Akane yelled. 

All of a sudden, Sonia started crying...everyone looked over at her. "You're right. she was... she really was. Why did she have to be the one to die??" Sonia hit her head against the podium and started sobbing. Everyone went quiet. 

Sonia whispered quietly  "why did she die trying to save me?". Peko looked over at her. "What did you say?" Peko asked. 

"CAN WE CUT THIS BULLSHIT?!! I KNOW HER FRIEND DIED BUT WE STILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHO KILLED HER!!!" TeruTeru yelled. "Wait but it can't be a suicide!! that doesn't explain why the glass vase was still in her room untouched!" Gundham yelled. "NOONE HAS EVEN BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT ALL THE VASES ARE MEANT TO HAVE DIFFERENT COLORS???!!!!" Nekomaru screamed. "quiet down, but hes right. We haven't brought up how the piece in Chiaki's stomach was light purple.." Byakuya said. "Hey monokuma? doesn't everyone have a different colored vase in their dorm?" Nagito asked. "Upupupupu... I can't sayy!!! that would technically count as cheating!" 

"I'm pretty sure they do." Fuyuhiko said. "Okay! so all we need to do is figure out who had the purple vase and then get out of here!" Ibuki said. "Does anyone remember what color vase Sonia's was?" Mahiru asked "I DOOOO!" Kazuichi yelled. "It was yellow!!!" Kazuichi giggled. 

"But when we checked Sonia's dorm there was no vase!" Mikan yelled. "OH WHATEVER CAN WE JUST END THIS DAMN TRIAL I AM SO TIRED I ONLY GOT 9 HOURS OF SLEEP TODAY!!" Hiyoko yelled. "LETS JUST VOTE SONIA THEN LEA-" Peko then inturrupted. "I think you are forgetting the rules... remember that if we vote someone wrong... we *all* die." Peko said. "Also..." Peko looked over at Sonia. "I think.... I am not actually sure but- whoever the killer was.. must have tried to kill Sonia first... but then Chiaki saved her." Peko said. 

Hajime gasped "b-but... how? how could you know for certain that happened!" He yelled. "I heard Sonia whispering something about Chiaki trying to save her... so that must mean that Sonia knows who the killer is." Peko said. "Psshh! she could be lying! maybe she's just worried that shes suspicious!" Hajime giggled. 

"Hey Kazuichi? didn't you said Sonia's Vase was yellow?" Akane asked. "Yeah... why?" Kazuichi asked. Akane giggled. "That's weird... when we were investigating I saw that Hajime's vase was yellow too...." Everyone then looked at Hajime

Maybe Sonia had a chance to escape this hell that she got into.

(the bold filter isnt working AGAIN) OK this was kinda a long chapter and I was hoping to add more but I didn't want it to drag on for too long dkjhfsjkhf

anywayz peko and akane are baddies B)

(also since you guys have guessed my tiktok and instagram There are no more hints!! :] good job! it was misslalonde on TikTok, nagitokomaedasleg on Instagram, and thelegofkomaeda on Instagram too!!!)