Gundham....? Kazuichi....? I have something to tell you.

Sonia's P.O.V: Sonia walked home with Kazuichi and Gundham. She felt comfortable enough to share her feelings with them, she kind of wanted to vent to them. "Has Hajime been acting kind of...weird lately?" Sonia asked first. "Not that I know of" Gundham said. "hmph." Sonia said as she kept walking. 

"Is something wrong Miss Sonia?" Kazuichi asked. "Oh...uhh...." Sonia began saying. "Go on." Gundham said. "Oh.. I was just trying to spend time with Chiaki...but for some reason Hajime would always try to take her..." Sonia said.  "Oh, so that's why you were upset earlier." Kazuichi said. Sonia nodded. "Well, you have us on your side!" Kazuichi said happily. Gundham sighed. "Calm down you fool," Gundham said in a deep tone. "Hey! Miss Sonia can spend time with whoever she wants!" Kazuichi yelled at Gundham and he pointed a finger at him. "yeah...." Sonia said in a sad tone. Gundham looked at Sonia concerned "What is it Dark Queen..?" Sonia looked up at Gundham. "It's nothing, lets just go home." Sonia said. 

"Hey! why don't we all hang out in my dorm?" Kazuichi said. Sonia looked up at Kazuichi. "huh? I thought monomi..." Sonia began to say. "I heard that Chiaki and Hajime hung out in Hajime's dorm.." Kazuichi said. Sonia became even more concerned. "Ch-Chiaki and Hajime?!" Sonia yelled. "You fool Kazuichi, I told you not to say that." Gundham said. "Right....Sorry Gundham~!" Sonia sighed. "Lets just go inside now..." Sonia said as the three of them entered Kazuichi's very bland dorm.  

"Smells like my four dark devas in here...." Gundham said while putting his purple scarf over his nose. The room must smell bad, They all sat on the ground and somehow...Gundham had his four dark devas with him. He set them down and started tell Kazuichi their names... he always had forgotten what they were. 

"So... Dark Queen, do you think that my four dark devas of destruction will cheer you up?" Gundham said Happily. Kazuichi was too focused on the little hamsters. "They are soo cute gundham! even cuter than Miss Sonia!" Kazuichi said. Sonia giggled. "Wait gosh darn I said that out loud... Sorry.." Kazuichi said. "it's fine Kazuichi, don't worry about it." Sonia said while smiling. 

Man, hanging out with Kazuichi and Gundham is so amazing, they are such good friends. I wonder how they would react if I told them I am- "AAAAAA!" Kazuichi screamed as he dropped one of the four dark devas. Gundham hit Kazuichi with the 'I'm gonna beat the crap outta you' look. And It looks like he was going to, He began preforming a spell, "No! stop gundham!" Sonia said while trying to prevent Gundham from preforming the spell. 

Gundham had stopped because Kazuichi started crying, but when Kazuichi stopped, the whole room went silent. Should I tell them? Sonia thought. I should... "Gundham....? Kazuichi.....? I have something to tell you...." Sonia began saying. "What is it Miss Sonia?" Kazuichi asked. "Go on, she-cat." Gundham had said. 

...

(AAAAAAAAAND CLIFFHANGER!!! I will be updating this VERY soon! I will be announcing the next update so make sure you check those notifications! Thank you for reading!)