The Shallow end

Sonia's P.O.V. (again):

They were still hugging each other while holding hands.... and talking.  It went on for a while, They needed it. "I'm here for you." Sonia said. Chiaki was too tired to say anything because she had nearly fallen asleep in Sonia's arms. But she smiled.

after a minute, They both looked at the time, It had already been 3 hours before the beach party! "Wow, we have been talking for a while." Chiaki mumbled. "Yeah." Sonia said as they both giggled.

They both decided that they are going to get something to eat and then head to their dorms to the beach party. 

...

After about an hour of them getting ready, Sonia decides to go to the beach party early to get a tan. She was wear a very fancy red bikini that suited her very well, she got it made specifically for her so that it would fit her size perfectly. She was also wearing a beach hat with flowers on the brim. "I knew a day like this would come!" Sonia yelled. 

She walked over to the beach and saw a few people that were early as well:

Akane and Nekomaru Training how to swim. 

And In the beach house Sonia could see Hiyoko getting her swimsuit on and Mahiru Helping her.

Nothing out of the ordinary. 

Sonia decided to put her sunscreen on and start tanning and she had fallen asleep...

...A few minutes later...

All of a sudden, The announcements went on, They had woken Sonia up. "At this time, you will be reporting to the Beach for our VERY special beach party!!!!!~~~" Monomi said. People had started arriving, Fuyuhiko and Hajime were the first two, Then Byakuya. And a lot of other people. 

Sonia could not spot Chiaki from the crowd, She was waiting for her to get here. She put a hand over her head. So that the sun doesn't get in her eyes. Then Chiaki had entered the beach. 

Holy..... she was right..... that thing is small on her. Sonia thought as she took off her sunglasses. "H-h-hey Sonia..." Chiaki said. Sonia could tell that Chiaki had felt insecure in the swimsuit from how she was standing. Chiaki immediately went over to Sonia to wrap a towel around her body.

Sonia giggled. "Oh come on Chiaki! you look great in that swimsuit!!" Sonia said. "No its fine...." Chiaki said as she watched people jump into the beach. 

All of a sudden Kazuichi and Gundham pulled up. Oh lord...... Sonia thought. "HEYYY MISS SONIA!" Kazuichi yelled from 20 feet away. He was wearing Neon green swim trunks with wrenches on them. And sunglasses.

He quickly ran over to Sonia and Chiaki and Gundham was walking behind him, Gundham was wearing a plain black swim suit and of course his scarf. Once Kazuichi went over to Sonia and Chiaki, he finally Noticed that Chiaki was there. "Howdy" He said to Chiaki with his fingers shaped as a V across his chin.

Chiaki sighed and looked at Sonia. Sonia shrugged at they both giggled. Maybe this is gonna be fun 

Hello everyone Sorry for the late update I was kinda going thru some stuff but I got it all figured out now thankfully :)))) Thank you so much for all of the nice comments and all of the support ive been getting on this fanfic, I really apreciate it and I'm just a beginner writer so I don't have much experience with all this stuff. But anyway, Thanks for reading! updating soon!!!