The Trial Part 4

Sonia's P.O.V

Hajime panicked "Wh...WHO ARE YOU!!!" He screamed. "YEAH SHOW YOURSELF" Akane said while making a fist.  "Ugh fine! you guys are soooo boring!" the speakers had said. The person behind the screens turned their camera. It showed a video playing of a girl who was close to their age, she had dull pink colored hair, it was long, and very curly. It was in two pigtails, with bear hair clips. She had pale eyes as well. But the thing that caught Sonia's eyes was her long red nails.

"Woah!!! her boobs are HUUUUGE!!" Ibuki yelled. "do you think those a necessary words for a time like this!" Peko said angrily. "WOW! I appreciate the compliment,  Anyway, I don't want to be here for long because I have to go to my nail appointment with my sister upupupu!!!" She said. "Who are you...?" Byakuya asked. "Who am I?" The girl giggled.  "MY NAME IS JUNKO ENOSHIMA!!!!" She yelled while putting her hands with the red nails in a strange pose... "I AM THE ULTIMATE DESPAIRRR!" She yelled. 

Nobody had a reaction. "UGH! you guys are so boring.... Anyway, I wanna get this over with, GAMERGIRL?!!! where are you! IM GETTING TIRED OF THESE BORING WIMPS!" Junko yelled, it sounded like she was calling for something? "wait... you said you're the ultimate despair... does that mean you are one of us... students?" Mikan asked. "NO YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!! ONLY 16 STUDENTS GO TO THIS SCHOOL!" Junko yelled "aaahhh! im sorry!" Mikan cried. 

"I am simply the person behind all this!" She yelled. "WAIT SO YOU KILLED CHIAKI!?" Sonia screamed with anger, "No dummy! Basically if one of you bozos kill someone then I come in and watch! it is simply from my own benefit!"  She laughed. "So wait... wheres chiaki? you said.. 'gamer girl' so does that mean shes alive?" Fuyuhiko asked. 

"wait... so does this mean that Chiaki could still be alive?" Sonia thought. She began to have faith. Maybe she wouldn't have to worry anymore!

"Yes that is correct," A voice said. The voice was familiar, it didn't take long for the students to realize that it was Chiaki's, But Junko was still on the monitor, "FINALLY! it took you long enough, anyway! I better head off to my nail appointment, BYE YOU DUMB BITC-" Chiaki cut off Junko's screen and it immediately switched to an usami icon with a dark green backround. 

"Hello everyone. I apologize for you all having to hear her, I needed her help so that I could talk to you all." Chiaki said. "Ch-Chiaki... is that you?" Hajime said. It took over five minutes for Chiaki to respond "Hey Hajime." She said very passive aggressively. "Chiaki.... you're- alive.. but how? I saw you-" Sonia said. "I have been in my program, it has protected me." She said. Sonia started crying. "I'm so happy you are still here." She said. 

"Would it help you if you saw me in person?" Chiaki asked while walking in from behind monokuma's chair. "Chiaki!" Sonia ran towards her. 

She had on a headset with a microphone and had slightly messy hair.

 Sonia couldn't believe it, Chiaki was alive this whole time!

HEy so this chapter kinda ended on a happy note! :0) I'm not sure if this next chapter or the one after that will be the end, either way, I hope you all enjoyed/are enjoying it! anyways, thank you for reading! updating soon!