Animal Crossing Part 2

Third person P.O.V: Sonia was still dazzled by the animals on the screen, Chiaki was waiting for Sonia to let Chiaki have the switch so that Chiaki could teach Sonia how to play.

"Sonia, do you actually want to learn how to play animal crossing?" Chiaki asked "I suppose," Sonia said while smiling Is that girl ever sad? Chiaki thought.

Chiaki taught Sonia the basic controls for animal crossing, After she taught her how to interact with the animals in the game, Chiaki gave Sonia the Nintendo switch so that she could have a try.

"what are those at the top?" Sonia asked "oh, those are bells, they are like money! you can use it to buy things, you can sell stuff for it, stuff like that." Chiaki explained Sonia nodded. "yeah.... i got hella bells" Chiaki said. Sonia didn't know how much a lot of bells were in the game, Chiaki had around 800,000.

after twenty minutes of playing Sonia already pointed out that her favourite villager was Apollo, Chiaki hated Apollo.

"This was so much fun!" Sonia said while hugging Chiaki. Chiaki was flustered. "yeah.... it was fun." Chiaki whispered.

All of a sudden a scream came from both Gundham and Kazuichi, Chiaki and Sonia turned around, and saw a broken Nintendo switch standing right in front of Gundham and Kazuichi. Chiaki wasn't angered, but she looked up and Gundham and Kazuichi and they both pointed at each other saying "HE DID IT!" "its fine," Chiaki mumbled. "eh- if you keep it here I can prolly fix it." Kazuichi said while putting his hand behind his back. "how kind of you Kazuichi!" Sonia yelled.

"Alright well-" Chiaki said as she started picking up the switch. "looks like I should go now, its getting late and I don't want to get in trouble by monomi." Chiaki said while getting up. "pfft, The only thing that Monomi will get angry at would be the fact that we didn't invite her." Gundham said. "Oh.. well i'm tired anyways so i'm gonna go now." Chiaki walked out of Kazuichi's dorm, Sonia watched her the entire time. "buh-bye!" Sonia said while giggling.

Chiaki was falling asleep as she started to walk back to her dorm, "what a day," Chiaki whispered.

The sidewalk was still wet from when it rained earlier.

Chiaki finally made it to her dorm, she went on the stair case and walked up, then she slowly began to open the door.

Once she had fully opened that door she had fallen back in shock, she completely blacked out and couldn't remember a thing.

A hand was approaching her. A hand that could help her up. "hey are you alright? sorry I might have scared you" The voice was familiar but Chiaki was so out of it she could hardly remember.

then the persons face came out from the darkness, and Chiaki could see it. "...Nagito?"

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT NAGITO WAS COMING SOON! Anyways, thanks for reading! updating soon!