Im not *that* stupid

Kazuichi and Gundham's P.O.V 

(yall were BEGGING for gundham and kaz's P.O.V so now you shall receive lol)

Shortly after, Mikan ran out. Kazuichi laughed "welp, time to go tell miss sonia!" He said walking out. Gundham grabbed Kazuichi's hair and stopped him. "You fiend, did'nt you hear what Mikan said? she told us that we are not allowed to say a word to anyone. You must be stupid." Gundham let go of his hair. "Heyyy! come on! I'm not *that* stupid.. Thats why I'm gonna go tell One of Sonia's friends, so then it will be their problem and no longer mine!" 

"you idiot." Gundham laughed. "Unless you want one of us to die I suggest you don't tell anyone." "well I don't wanna!" Kaz whined. "Ugh. Fine. But If Sonia finds out. Then I didn't help you." Gundham Said. "Well, we haven't even decided who we should tell!" "Hmmm" Gundham thought. "why not Chiaki! I'd love to see some tea go down with her and Hajime, If so. Than I want front seats!!!" Kazuichi. Gundham slapped Kazuichi on the shoulder. "You fool." Gundham mumbled. "heyyy! if there's one thing that everyone knows on this island, is to not tell me any big secrets, because am going to tell someone! it's Mikans fault for telling me, because It's just my instinct to tell someone else about it!" He yelled. 

"whatever," Gundham grabbed Kazuichis arm and pulled him over to Chiaki's dorm, Which was two dorms to the right from them, He knocked on the door. "Open the door mortal!" Gundham shouted. Chiaki opened the door. "Oh hey guys." She whispered. Kazuichi laughed. "whats... so funny....?" She asked. "Can I come inside! I have some newwwws!~" Kazuichi said. "I guess, but don't stink up my dorm." Chiaki said. Kazuichi gasped. Gundham Chuckled. "Maybe take a shower after we tell her." Kazuchi grunted and stomped into her dorm.

Chiaki shut the door behind her, and as soon as she turned around... "so.. you said you had something to say?" Chiaki asked. Kazuichi laughed  "Hajime is trying to hurt Sonia......." He began talking and telling her about the story and then once he was finished... Chiaki started crying. But it sounded quiet. "I knew it." She whispered. "HUH!?" Gundham and Kazuichi shouted. "I knew that Hajime was up to something." She said. "I must protect sonia. but first... I better talk to Hajime." 

Kazuichi Giggled, he knew that something was about to go down. "wait... how did you get all of this information." She asked. "Oh, Mikan told us! after Nagito told her..." Kazuichi yelled. "Okay, I better act fast before Hajime tries to hurt her again. 

~Chiaki ran out in seconds~

Shortly after, Gundham kicked Kazuichi in the shin. Kazuichi started hopping on one leg "Owwwww what was that for!" Kazuichi screamed. "YOU DAMN FOOL HOW DARE YOU!" He screamed. "What did I do!" Kazuichi cried "YOU FORGOT TO TELL HER THAT IF HAJIME FOUND OUT THAT WE KNOW HE WAS GOING TO PROBABLY HURT OR KILL SOMEONE YOU MORTAL!"Gundham screamed. "ohh right! sorry!" Kazuichi giggled. Gundham sighed. "why didn't you tell her!" Kazuichi said. "Because every time I tried to tell her you inturrped." "oh..." "Well lets go catch her fast!" Kazuichi yelled. "No. she has probably already entered Hajimes dorm by now." Gundham said. "Oh no..." 

~Now the entire island is in danger...~

Okay this is it for today's chapter some stuff Is gonna go down in the next chapter so be ready! Thank you for reading. Updating soon!