Lucky Student

Chiakis P.O.V.  

He came out from the darkness and chuckled. "hehe well of course its me." Nagito said while he held out a hand for Chiaki to grab. Once Chiaki grabbed Nagitos hand Nagito helped Chiaki into her dorm. 

"Why are you here Nagito?" Chiaki asked. "I'm worried about Hajime....." Nagito said. "He has been acting very strange lately. so I was just asking to see if you know whats up with him." Nagito asked. 

"Oh! well i'm sure... I don't think he likes me as much anymore.." Chiaki said. "It's the same for me... he has been acting very strange.. as if he could be plotting a murder!" Nagito laughed. Chiaki stared at Nagito with a straight face.

"So uhh... How has Kazuichi been?" Nagito asked. "Huh? what do you mean? I haven't really spent time with him recently..." Chiaki said while scratching the back of her head. "oh please. I saw you go to sodas dorm.. dont act like that didn't happen." Nagito said. 

Chiaki sighed. "I was in there with Kazuichi, Gundham, and..Sonia.. why is that your concern?" "Oh well.. I was off thinking about hope. as usual." Nagito said. Chiaki yawned. "Well I should get to bed.. is there anything you wanted to tell me?" Chiaki said while rubbing her eyes. 

Nagito stared at Chiaki with a serious face which was unlike him. "Stay with Kazuichi, Gundham, and Sonia. Make sure that you are not alone." Nagito said. "W-why?" Chiaki said getting worried. "No reason. Just thank me later." Nagito said while running off. 

Chiaki was in fear. What does Nagito mean? could it be about Hajime? but before Chiaki began to think and hurt her brain, instead she just decided to fall asleep. 

Maybe what Nagito was trying to tell me was a warning.... then again... he may have just said that to scare me... i mean- its Nagito. I'm sure that was just the reason. But I still think I should listen to him. You never know what that man has up his sleeve. 

...

Alright, I THINK that I know what will happen next... but if I have really weird gaps in between when I publish, dont mind them. this story is taking a really long time to get going and I'm so sorry about that. Also this was a shorter chapter. Anyway, Thank you so much for reading! updating soon!