Animal Crossing Part 1

Third person P.O.V: Chiaki looked down at her Nintendo switches, one of them was a light pink color, the other one was light blue. "I only have 2 Nintendo switches, so.... maybe we can share them?" Chiaki mumbled. 

Sonia put her hands together happily, "Yeah! we should take turns!" Kazuichi crossed his arms. "That's one way to put it." He said. "Okay, I guess you guys can go ahead and pick you part-" "I CAN BE WITH MISS SONIA!" Kazuichi yelled. Gundham stood in the back laughing. "I wanted to be with her, but we shall let her pick." He said. "AW MAN!" Kazuichi yelled. "Hmmmm.....well maybe we can do something like.....boys vs girls?" Sonia asked.

Kazuichi hit his knee, and Gundham just crossed his arms. "Well, being with a fool like Kazuichi shouldn't be too bad, hes not a bad guy....." Gundham said. "Awwwwweeee! Do you really think i'm nice!" Kazuichi said while patting Gundham on his shoulder. "Lets just play the game already," Gundham said as he walked over to Chiaki to get the blue Nintendo switch. "Oh uhhh.... I only have animal crossing with me at the moment, so we should play that." Chiaki said. "Hmmmmm Animal? I think I might enjoy this game." Gundham said while sitting down on the floor. Kazuichi sat across from Gundham. Neither of them knew how to play Animal crossing so Chiaki knew that this wasn't gonna go well. 

"Well, I guess we can play now..." Chiaki said. "Okay! I'll get everything ready!" Sonia said cheerfully. They both sat across from each other. But Sonia scooted Closer to Chiaki so that she could see what was on her Nintendo switch. "Sooooooo how do we play this game?" Sonia asked. "Uhh... I guess you just........you know-" Chiaki said. Sonia nodded as if she knew what Chiaki was talking about. 

Once the game finally loaded up Sonia could not stop talking about how cute the character looked. "OH MY GOODNESS!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!" Sonia started pulling the Nintendo out of Chiaki's hand to see the cuteness. Eventually Sonia took the Nintendo from Chiaki's hands. Her eyes were sparkling. Chiaki couldn't help it but laugh at Sonia's reaction to the game. "Do you want me to actually teach you how to play the game?" Chiaki giggled.  Sonia was already pressing all the buttons on the switch.

"Wow Chiaki! I can't believe you get to play this game for your talent!" Sonia yelled. "Oh uh.... there are so many other games than this." Chiaki explained to Sonia. "You mean.....there's more cuteness?!" Sonia yelled. Chiaki pat Sonia on the shoulder and laughed. "You'll know some day."  

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately, but the animal crossing gaming will being going on for 2 parts. I was having trouble deciding whether the game should be minecraft or animal crossing lol. But if I'm not super active, that just means that i'm thinking of ideas. Thank you for reading! next part is coming soon!