am I invisible to you?

Sonia's P.O.V: "Chiaki....wake up!" Sonia said in a soft voice. Chiaki was in a deep sleep, so she hadn't woken up from Sonia's whisper. Sonia blew on Chiaki, She still hadn't woken up. 

Hajime had saw Sonia struggle to wake Chiaki, so he elbowed Chiaki. "Hey! be gentle she was sleeping!" Sonia said. Hajime chuckled, "Shes fine, can't you see?" Hajime said. 

Chiaki woke up and started rubbing her eyes. "Did I miss dinner?" She said quietly. "Of course not, we were just about to eat, which is why we woke you up Chiaki." Said Sonia. 

All of a sudden, Teru Teru had come out of the back door that led to the kitchen, he came out running, Then he stopped at the tables. "Hello everyone! may I welcome you for our dinner this evening! we will be having our delightful food- cooked by me for our dinner!" Everyone got all excited since they were about to eat, everyone in the room must have been super hungry. 

While Chiaki, Hajime, Kazuichi, and Sonia were eating, Sonia had tried to talk to Chiaki many times, but Hajime had always interrupted Sonia. "Want to walk home this evening with me?" Sonia asked. "She's fine, she will be walking with me." Hajime said. "oh....ok."  Sonia said with  disapointment in her tone. I wonder what shes been up to with Hajime.

After everyone was done eating, Sonia had followed Chiaki into the womens restroom. "Hey Chiaki... hows everything going with Hajime, is he hurting you?" Sonia went ahead and asked. "Nono...everything's fine. Hes actually really cool.. to hang out with." Chiaki said while looking off into space,

"Okay, well if anything happens I'm always here for support." Sonia said to Chiaki. "mhm.." Chiaki said. Sonia hugged Chiaki. Chiaki was flattered.... she gasped with the sudden support. "Thanks Sonia." Said Chiaki.

The two had walked out of the restroom and had come across Hajime standing outside of the door, "I'll go ahead and walk Chiaki home." Hajime said while grabbing Chiaki's jacket and pulling her towards him.. 

"oh.. ok then, well I will see you later Chiaki!" Sonia said while waving Chiaki goodbye. Chiaki did nothing, she just stared at Sonia... But eventually Hajime pulled her away. Sonia sighed while walking the direction behind her. Am I invisible to you? she wanted to say to Chiaki.  "Hey miss Sonia, is everything alright?" Kazuichi said while walking close to Sonia. "Nothing its just....." Sonia began to say. No.... he will hate me if I say it "what?" Kazuichi asked. "Nothing.. Lets just go home," Sonia said. "Ok, Gundham can come to, I hope you feel better, whatever it is." Kazuichi said. "Thank you, I'm so happy to have you as a friend Kazuichi." Sonia said. Then the three of them walked home. 

(Ok so I made a second chapter because i thought it wouldn't be interesting if I only had one, i might make a third one, but we shall see. Updating soon!)