Beach Party!!!!????

Sonia's P.O.V (due to the AU I will be using the name Usami instead of Monomi)

What was all that about? Hajime looked mad, But he always seems like his in a bad mood..... whatever, at least I get to spend time with one of my closest friends. 

The whole room could hear Kazuichi's stomach growling. "Kazuichi, would you please tell your stomach to silence." Gundham said. "GAHHHHH IM HUNGRY OK????!!!" Kazuichi said in a whiney tone. 

Now that Sonia thought about it, Everyone else was complaining that they were hungry too, What is TeruTeru doing?! It was way past time.

All of a sudden Usami had showed up! what a pleasant surprise. "Hey Usami" Chiaki mumbled. 

All of the attention went to her. "Hellllllooooooo everyoneeeee~!!!" Usami yelled like she was hiding something.

"D-Do you h-have something to say?" Mikan asked. Usami chuckled, "Oh nothing..,,, I just wanted to inform you all that we are having  a Beach party tonight!!!!!!!" Usami yelled. 

Beach Party? That must be fun, I suppose I could go with my dearest friends. 

"ALRIGHT!" Akane yelled. "That's a great time for me to get some swimming exercises done!" She crossed her arms. 

"I refuse to swim." Peko said. "Oh c'mon it can't be that bad." Fuyuhiko said while elbowing peko. 

While the others were talking about what Usami had said, Sonia looked over to Chiaki and noticed that she was overwhelmed. 

Sonia went up behind her and asked her to see if she was okay. "Whats wrong Chiaki? you don't have a good look on your face.." Sonia said. "Oh nothing.... its just that I don't have a swimsuit...." Chiaki said. 

"What?! how do you not have one????!!!! it was required for hopes peak!" Sonia yelled. "Well....I at least don't have one that fits....." Chiaki mumbled. 

Sonia Chuckled. "Its okay if it's a little big on you! no one will notice!!" Sonia said happily. "No... it's too small." Chiaki said. 

Sonia giggled "Once again, no one will really care! I'm sure it will be ok!" Sonia said. "Hmph, I guess I can use it then..." Chiaki mumbled while crossing her arms. "Perfect!" Sonia said while hugging Chiaki. Chiaki was flustered at first, but then had a smile on her face. as usual. 

...

Hajime looked over at both of them, then he walked up to them to talk to Chiaki. "Hey Chiaki, want to come with me to the Party tonight?" Hajime asked. "Uhm-" Chiaki started saying

She looked over at Nagito, and he didn't give her a signal, he just stared at them. "No thanks, I'm going with Sonia! but we will see each other there!" Chiaki said. Hajime sighed. "I guess." He said while walking over to another group of people. 

Chiaki ignored Hajimes reaction and instead joined Sonia to eat. TeruTeru had finally arrived with the food. "FINALLY!!!!" Akane and Kazuichi both screamed while going over to TeruTeru and started attacking him. 

The other classmates had watched Akane and Kazuichi as they both fought for the food. "ENOUGH!" Byakuya yelled, "We must share the food, like what Usami said." Byakuya said. 

Shortly after everyone ignored what just happened and ate their breakfast.

Ok so i'm probably gonna make an announcement about this but I haven't pointed out that none of the art that I am using for this fanfiction is mine, if I use art that is mine then I will let you know, I will most likely be tagging all of the artists at the end of this book, but for now I need to figure out their usernames, Also I know Ive said this a million times but sorry for the huge gaps in between the updates, its pretty normal. Also sorry for the story going by very slowly. Anyways, Thank you for reading! updating soon!